--COVID-19 Hiring Update--
Dataminr is still actively hiring.
As the health and safety of our candidates and our employees come first,
we're excited to provide virtual experiences for interviews and new hire on-boarding.
This is an office-based role, but we will provide all the necessary support to work remotely until our offices reopen.
Who we are:
We are Dataminr. We are a mission-driven company committed to the power of AI, public data, and real-time information as a force for good in the world. Over the last decade, our team has established and refined the leading AI platform for real-time event and risk detection. We surface the earliest signals of unfolding events and emerging risks within an increasingly diverse and complex landscape of publicly available information, enabling more effective risk mitigation strategies, faster response, and better crisis management. Dataminr serves thousands of professionals in 70+ countries by delivering timely, relevant, and actionable alerts to public and private sector organizations around the world.
We’ve grown to over 500 talented employees across seven global offices and raised $392 million in funding in our most recent investment round. Our culture promotes cross-team interaction, work-life balance and the sharing of information and ideas because it enables us to do our best work together, make a meaningful contribution, and have fun. Join us and help the world manage risk in real time.
Who you are:
You're an experienced product marketer with a proven ability to gain a deep understanding of your customers and markets and translate that into compelling messaging, content, and sales tools. You have a passion for technology and possess both deep technical acumen and an ability to develop compelling messaging that inspires customers and guides sales teams.
You're a team player who actively partners with your peers in product management, sales, and the broader marketing organization to successfully execute a go-to-market strategy. You're ready to roll up your sleeves and make an immediate impact within a high-growth, fast-paced technology company.
- Hybrid role acting as the product marketing lead for our public sector products, but also supporting the product marketing strategy for our products for businesses and news organizations
- Gain a deep understanding of our brand, customer needs, product roadmap, market trends, and competitive landscape
- Help develop product messaging and positioning that aligns with our go-to-market strategy
- Create sales tools and enablement materials to equip teams on messaging, product capabilities, market landscape, and competitors
- Support demand generation and account based marketing campaigns with expertly crafted content that speaks to target personas
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent work experience; advanced degree a plus
- At least 3-5 years of experience in B2G/B2B SaaS product marketing, preferably within a high-growth technology environment
- Must have experience marketing to public sector organizations from federal civilian to state and local organizations, including but not limited to humanitarian assistance, first responders, and/or emergency management; private sector experience a plus
- Superior writing, communication and presentation skills
- A team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to handle multiple competing priorities
- Low ego-to-talent ratio
Why you should work here:
- We recognize and reward hard work with:
- company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, and passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning and development fund and professional training
- generous paid time off; including sick leave and 100% company paid parental leave
- in-office perks such as a kitchen stocked with snacks and beverages, and catered meals
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental and physical well being, virtual yoga, meditation and health and fitness app reimbursements
…and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.