Who we are:
We’ve grown to over 500 talented employees across seven global offices and raised $392 million in funding in our most recent investment round. Our culture promotes cross-team interaction, work-life balance and the sharing of information and ideas because it enables us to do our best work together, make a meaningful contribution, and have fun. Join us and help the world manage risk in real time.
Who you are:
You're self-motivated and self-directed with a passion for building and maintaining relationships with customers, fully understanding their needs, and advocating on their behalf. You understand your customers’ strategic objectives and help them achieve success as an expert on Dataminr’s First Alert product. You are knowledgeable of major trends and events impacting government procurement, publicly available information, and big data and can translate these into actionable insights for your customers.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will drive product adoption, renewal, and usage of US Army customers who use Dataminr, as well as work on a “land and expand” strategy to bring on additional accounts. You are excited to combine your interests in technology, the government, national security, and customer success to transform the way our customers adopt and use Dataminr.
- Understand each customer’s enterprise level objectives in order to design and implement the programs that seamlessly integrate Dataminr into their workflow
- Develop and maintain relationships across your account portfolio through capability briefs, product demos, trainings, and regular check-ins
- Organize and work trade shows, expos, and symposiums in order to expand your network and provide education on the Dataminr platform
- Increase the number of Dataminr accounts in your portfolio through a “land and expand” strategy
- Become an expert on First Alert product capabilities and customer vignettes to convey value to customers
- Partner with Customer Success Associates to drive product adoption, renewal, and customer satisfaction
- Collect customer feedback and clearly articulate product recommendations for Dataminr product development with our engineering and product teams
- Help build scalable systems to support and engage customers throughout the customer lifecycle
- Continuously drive efficiency and improvements for the Customer Success organization from a strategic and tactical standpoint
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant experience in a related field
- 3-5 years of customer success/account management experience OR experience implementing and leading military, accounts, programs, or operations supporting senior military leaders
- Software/SaaS experience is a plus
- Specific experience supporting the public sector, including the US Department of Defense, federal agencies, and/or intelligence community
- Knowledge and/or experience with publicly available information and social media analysis efforts of public sector organizations, including but not limited to military, law enforcement or emergency management
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, with an emphasis on communicating both orally and in writing with senior military leaders and decision makers
- Ability to communicate complex concepts to a wide range of audiences, including technical and non-technical customers
- High level of accountability and the ability to execute on multiple and competing projects and deadlines
- Ability to think on your feet and problem solve in real-time
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills and a strong focus on delivering the best possible client experience
- Ability and desire to work collaboratively with a team
- Must currently hold or have the ability to obtain a Secret clearance at a minimum
Our offering of competitive benefits and perks include:
- Company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, such as medical, dental, vision, disability and life
- Flexible spending account to be used for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- Generous leave
- Daily catered lunch
- A kitchen fully stocked with snacks and beverages
…and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.