Who we are:
We’ve grown to over 500 talented employees across seven global offices and raised $392 million in funding in our most recent investment round. Our culture promotes cross-team interaction, work-life balance and the sharing of information and ideas because it enables us to do our best work together, make a meaningful contribution, and have fun. Join us and help the world manage risk in real time.
Sales at Dataminr:
In a fast-moving world, there's nothing more important than having real-time information at your fingertips to help you identify and mitigate risk, assess a crisis situation, and craft an effective response.
Being part of Sales at Dataminr means you'll have the opportunity to create a unique and meaningful impact for your clients. Here's what you can expect:
- A comprehensive sales training and methodology program to set you up for success
- Ongoing training and learning opportunities so you're always on top of the latest sales trends and best practices
- Exposure and access to sales leadership for guidance, mentorship, and learning opportunities
- A strong sales culture of individual goals within a tight-knit team environment
Who you are:
You're a highly motivated solution sales professional with a proven track record of success in developing and maintaining long-standing customer relationships. You consistently meet and exceed revenue and quota objectives.
You have experience managing B2B accounts, preparing sales proposals, forecasts, and account planning. You're an expert at identifying customer needs to build long-term solutions and growth opportunities for your clients.
You understand the value of listening to your clients to discover their technical, business and timeline drivers. You're competitive, goal-oriented and driven. All you need is a product you're passionate about.
- Manage, develop, and support a portfolio of Mid Market accounts with a focus on growth opportunities, upsell, and expansion
- Build and maintain strong and effective client relationships, and act as thought partner
- Develop an understanding of customer use cases, internal decision making nuances, budget cycles and other key information necessary to manage and grow accounts
- Conduct quarterly business reviews to ensure business alignment and identify growth opportunities
- Partner with internal teams to develop, implement, and deliver onboarding, training and usage plans
- Serve as an advocate for our customers by creating and presenting customer health and usage data to cross-functional account management and technical teams
- Collect customer feedback and clearly articulate product recommendations for Dataminr product development with our engineering and product teams
- Forecast potential client use-cases and provide immediate support or remediation
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years software/SaaS background selling technology solutions to mid market accounts in a fast-paced, competitive market
- Track record of quota overachievement and ability to deliver consistently against targets
- Deep understanding of sales process and business drivers for enterprise clients
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team
- Superior communication and presentation skills
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM a plus
- Open to travel as required
Our offering of competitive benefits and perks include:
- Competitive compensation package including equity
- Company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, such as medical, dental, vision, disability and life
- Professional development fund
- Generous leave, including an additional volunteer day
- Daily catered lunch and snack area with refrigerated beverages
- Bi-monthly company outings
- Dataminr Yoga
- Discounted Gym Membership
…and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.
Dataminr will collect and process your personal data. All personal data will be processed in accordance with Dataminir's data privacy notice available here: https://www.dataminr.com/privacy-policy and applicable data protection laws. By providing your details and applying via our careers website, you acknowledge that you have read our data privacy notice. If you have any queries, please contact the People Team at email@example.com or our Legal department at firstname.lastname@example.org.