Who we are:
We’ve grown to over 500 talented employees across seven global offices and raised $392 million in funding in our most recent investment round. Our culture promotes cross-team interaction, work-life balance and the sharing of information and ideas because it enables us to do our best work together, make a meaningful contribution, and have fun. Join us and help the world manage risk in real time.
Who you are:
You're a highly motivated and self-starting individual with a passion for building and maintaining relationships with clients, fully understanding their needs and advocating on their behalf. You have the ability to lead engagements with our EMEA public sector clients to help tackle their most difficult real-time information challenges. You solve problems and identify opportunities as an expert with Dataminr software solutions. You are knowledgeable of major trends and events impacting national security, public safety, and emergency response. On a daily basis, you will (1) interface directly with Dataminr clients (2) work closely with these clients to identify their most difficult challenges and leverage the Dataminr platform to solve them; (3) quickly monitor and analyse our data feeds and signals concerning national security, public safety, and emergency response issues, (4) inspire better adoption, usage, and retention of the Dataminr platform.
As a Client Engagement Associate you are a program manager and platform expert for a set of high-profile, high-touch customers within our EMEA Public Sector market. You are excited about bringing your experience and best practices into a team that will transform the way our clients adopt and use Dataminr.
- Be an expert on Dataminr’s platform; deep understanding of publicly available information and social media analytics use cases
- Work with account management teams to understand each customer’s mission sets and operational process in order to design and implement the programs that seamlessly integrate Dataminr into their workflow
- Ensure high customer satisfaction within user base to drive a higher rate of renewal/upsell within the opportunity
- Partner with cross company teams to drive product adoption, renewal and customer satisfaction by bringing value to our customers every day
- Help build scalable systems to support and engage customers throughout the customer lifecycle
- Partner with internal teams to develop, implement, and deliver onboarding, training and usage plans most suited for each customer
- Manage multiple user client groups in various geographic regions
- Serve as an advocate for our customers by collecting and presenting customer health and usage data to cross-functional account management and technical teams
- Collect customer feedback and clearly articulate product recommendations for Dataminr product development with our engineering and product teams
- Continuously drive efficiency and improvements for the EMEA Public Sector sales organisation from a strategic and tactical standpoint
- Manage a small team of Client Engagement Associates
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant experience in a related field
- 2+ years of enterprise software or SaaS customer success management or account management experience with a demonstrated track record of success
- 2 -4 years experience supporting the EMEA public sector - local/federal agencies, law enforcement, public safety or emergency response.
- Knowledge and/or experience of publicly available information and social media analysis efforts of public sector organisations, including but not limited to defense, law enforcement, public safety or emergency management
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, with an emphasis on communicating both orally and in writing with senior leaders, and decision makers
- Ability to communicate complex concepts to a wide range of audiences, including technical and non-technical customers
- High level of accountability and the ability to execute on multiple and competing projects and deadlines
- Ability to think on your feet and problem solve in real-time
- Detail-oriented with excellent organisational skills and a strong focus on delivering the best possible client experience
- Must be willing and able to travel (domestically and internationally) as needed (approx. 25%
Our offering of competitive benefits and perks include:
- Company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, such as medical, dental, vision, disability and life
- Professional development fund
- Generous leave, including an additional volunteer day
- Daily catered lunch and snack area with refrigerated beverages
- Bi-monthly company outings
- Dataminr Yoga
- Discounted Gym Membership
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, colour, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.
Dataminr will collect and process your personal data. All personal data will be processed in accordance with Dataminir's data privacy notice available here: https://www.dataminr.com/privacy-policy and applicable data protection laws. By providing your details and applying via our careers website, you acknowledge that you have read our data privacy notice. If you have any queries, please contact the People Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or our Legal department at email@example.com.