Who we are:
We are Dataminr. Our advanced AI platform delivers relevant, actionable information alerts in real time. We detect the earliest signals on real-time risks within an increasingly diverse and complex landscape of publicly available information, enabling more effective risk mitigation strategies, faster response, and better crisis management for public and commercial sector organizations across the globe.
We've grown to over 450 talented employees across six global offices and raised $392 million in funding at a $1.6 billion valuation in our most recent investment round. Our culture promotes cross-team interaction, work-life balance and the sharing of information and ideas because it enables us to do our best work together and have fun.
We are a mission-driven company committed to the power of AI and real-time information as a force for good in the world. Join us and help the world operate in real time.
Who you are:
You're an analyst with experience driving strategic analytics and insights for sales organisations and sales leadership teams. You know your way around large complex data sets and know how to work cross-functionally to discover insights and turn them into actionable business recommendations.
You're highly analytical and are always looking for ways to improve processes and increase productivity. You love solving hard problems and can independently structure and draw insights from ambiguous challenges. You're a thought partner that values building strong relationships across an organisation. You have the ability to think globally and strategically, and then roll up your sleeves to execute.
As our Analyst, Sales Strategy and Insights, you’ll develop and deliver insights for our Sales organisation globally. In this highly analytical role, you'll help build the core sales infrastructure and analytics foundation including goal setting, measuring performance of initiatives, lead targeting, territory carving, headcount and compensation design, strategic planning and much more!
- Identify areas of operational inefficiencies across Sales, Account Management, and Customer Success and turn data-driven insights into trends
- Frame and break down complex business problems into key components, design analyses to drive insights and answers to critical questions, and recommend practical solutions to get results
- Experiment with, launch, and test initiatives while measuring their impact
- Develop processes and automation to drive improvements across sales platforms, tools, and new solutions
- Support Sales Leadership in strategic operational planning and ensure decisions align with overall company sales approach and goals
- Develop innovative methodologies to answer strategic questions across the organization and empower others to apply your recommendations and solutions
- Provide occasional ad hoc Salesforce support for organization’s CRM recording and reporting needs
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in analytical field
- 2+ years of experience in sales operations, business planning, management consulting, or strategy role, preferably within high-growth, technology environments
- Strong expertise with Excel, relational databases, and BI tools such as Domo or Looker
- Experience with CRM tools (Salesforce a plus)
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to oversee multiple, simultaneous solutions executed cross-functionally
- Self-starter mentality and entrepreneurial spirit with a strong drive for excellence and delivery of results
- Ability to operate in a lean, fast-paced organization, and to create a vision and organization that can scale quickly
Our offering of competitive benefits and perks include:
- Competitive compensation package including equity
- Company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, such as medical, dental, vision, disability and life
- Professional development fund
- Generous leave, including an additional volunteer day
- Daily catered lunch and snack area with refrigerated beverages
- Bi-monthly company outings
- Dataminr Yoga
- Discounted Gym Membership
…and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.
Dataminr will collect and process your personal data. All personal data will be processed in accordance with Dataminir's data privacy notice available here: https://www.dataminr.com/privacy-policy and applicable data protection laws. By providing your details and applying via our careers website, you acknowledge that you have read our data privacy notice. If you have any queries, please contact the People Team at email@example.com or our Legal department at firstname.lastname@example.org.