Who we are:
We are Dataminr. Our advanced AI platform delivers relevant, actionable information alerts in real time. We detect the earliest signals on real-time risks within an increasingly diverse and complex landscape of publicly available information, enabling more effective risk mitigation strategies, faster response, and better crisis management for public and commercial sector organizations across the globe.
We've grown to over 450 talented employees across six global offices and raised $392 million in funding at a $1.6 billion valuation in our most recent investment round. Our culture promotes cross-team interaction, work-life balance and the sharing of information and ideas because it enables us to do our best work together and have fun.
We are a mission-driven company committed to the power of AI and real-time information as a force for good in the world. Join us and help the world operate in real time.
Who you are:
You're an experienced product marketer with a proven ability to gain a deep understanding of your customers and markets and translate that into compelling messaging and sales tools. You have a passion for technology and possess both deep technical acumen and an ability to develop compelling messaging that inspires customers and guides sales teams.
You are a team player who actively partners with your peers in product management, sales, and the broader marketing organization to successfully execute a go-to-market strategy. You're ready to “roll up your sleeves” and make an immediate impact within a high-growth, fast-paced technology company.
- Gain a deep understanding of our brand, customer needs, product roadmap, market trends, and competitive landscape
- Help develop product messaging and positioning that aligns with our go-to-market strategy
- Create sales tools, trainings, and materials to enable teams on messaging, product capabilities, market landscape, and competitors
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to make recommendations on segmentation and targeting strategies
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree; advanced degree a plus
- 3-5 years of experience in B2B product marketing, preferably within a high-growth technology environment
- Superior writing, communication, and presentation skills
- A team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to handle multiple competing priorities
Our offering of competitive benefits and perks include:
- Company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, such as medical, dental, vision, disability and life
- Flexible spending account to be used for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- Generous leave
- Daily catered lunch
- A kitchen fully stocked with snacks and beverages
- Discounted Gym Membership
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.