Minimum Experience: 5 years
Job Type: Full time
Who we are:
We are Dataminr. Our advanced AI platform delivers relevant, actionable information alerts in real time. We detect the earliest signals on real-time risks within an increasingly diverse and complex landscape of publicly available information, enabling more effective risk mitigation strategies, faster response, and better crisis management for public and commercial sector organizations across the globe.
We’ve grown to over 450 talented employees across six global offices and raised $392 million in funding at a $1.6 billion valuation in our most recent investment round. Our culture promotes cross-team interaction, work-life balance and the sharing of information and ideas because it enables us to do our best work together and have fun.
We are a mission-driven company committed to the power of AI and real-time information as a force for good in the world. Join us and help the world operate in real time.
What you’ve done before:
Built and managed a team of DevOps Engineers. Led projects that upleveled an entire organization. Worked extensively with AWS or other cloud environments, including infrastructures based on containerized workloads (ECS/Kubernetes). Partnered with other teams across all levels of an organization to deliver results while juggling competing priorities. Spent time in a fast-paced, high-growth tech company.
What success looks like in your first 6 months here:
- Learn the challenges we face from a business and systems standpoint to effectively translate them into requirements and solutions.
- Earn the trust of your team and co-workers by acting as a servant-leader.
- Help your team prioritize, plan and communicate changes that multiply the impact of the rest of the engineering team across Bozeman and New York.
- Mentor and empower senior and junior engineers through regular one-on-one meetings and goal setting.
- Roll up your sleeves and be willing and able to implement projects yourself.
- Build out simple to use infrastructure and tooling that is a competitive advantage to Dataminr.
Why you should work here:
We recognize and reward hard work with:
- competitive compensation package including company equity.
- paid benefits for employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching.
- flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses.
We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, and passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed.
- opportunities to own and drive important critical projects.
- individual Learning and Development fund and professional training.
- generous leave and flexible hours.
- daily catered lunch and a fully stocked kitchen.
- And more!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.