Who we are:
We are Dataminr. Our advanced AI platform delivers relevant, actionable information alerts in real time. We detect the earliest signals on real-time risks within an increasingly diverse and complex landscape of publicly available information, enabling more effective risk mitigation strategies, faster response, and better crisis management for public and commercial sector organizations across the globe.
We've grown to over 450 talented employees across six global offices and raised $392 million in funding at a $1.6 billion valuation in our most recent investment round. Our culture promotes cross-team interaction, work-life balance and the sharing of information and ideas because it enables us to do our best work together and have fun.
We are a mission-driven company committed to the power of AI and real-time information as a force for good in the world. Join us and help the world operate in real time.
Who you are:
You are an enthusiastic, and successful sales learning & development leader that has passion for helping others succeed to assist in the creation of the development strategy for EMEA & APAC sales and customer success.
Leveraging learning technology to measure and action on data will be an essential part of this job, so you will be responsible for partnering with the sales leaders, operations, and marketing to define strategy, drive execution, and communicate the business impact. We are looking for a passionate, data-driven Sales Enablement Manager to help drive organizational alignment, accelerate new hire performance ramp, and improve the overall efficiency and effectiveness of the North America sales and customer success team. This role will help lead initiatives across our three sales enablement programs: onboarding, new hire performance ramp, and ongoing sales effectiveness.
- Partner with the Director of Sales Enablement and Sales & CS Leadership to vet and drive the Enablement strategy
- Partner with Management, Sales Operations and top performing reps to uncover business needs, design solutions to address these needs, launch, and measure.
- Partner with key sales cross-functional partners (marketing, operations, product, analytics) and external vendors to execute against priorities and plans.
- Effectively execute against defined plans, manage stakeholder relationships, and drive engaging programs.
- Establish & create assessment and evaluation strategies to measure the efficacy and ROI of training initiatives
- Measure the impact of Sales Enablement solutions and pivot (or continue) based on results
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience driving training and broader Enablement programs
- Highly proficient at building strong, lasting relationships with sales managers and reps
- Excels in execution, establishing priorities and meeting swift deadlines in a fast pace, in a rapidly changing environment
- Strategic thinker with the ability to execute
- Passion for developing others
- Proven success at managing cross functional teams and partnering with external vendors
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized, detailed-oriented, and self-directed
- Experience leveraging standard eLearning tools (WorkRamp, Articulate, Captivate, Brainshark, Bridge, etc.), web-based meeting tools (Zoom, Bluejeans, WebEx, etc.), and Knowledge management tools (Guru) to create instructionally sound learning programs is desired
Our offering of competitive benefits and perks include:
- Competitive compensation package including equity
- Company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, such as medical, dental, vision, disability and life
- Professional development fund
- Generous leave, including an additional volunteer day
- Daily catered lunch and snack area with refrigerated beverages
- Bi-monthly company outings
- Dataminr Yoga
- Discounted Gym Membership
…and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.
Dataminr will collect and process your personal data. All personal data will be processed in accordance with Dataminir's data privacy notice available here: https://www.dataminr.com/privacy-policy and applicable data protection laws. By providing your details and applying via our careers website, you acknowledge that you have read our data privacy notice. If you have any queries, please contact the People Team at email@example.com or our Legal department at firstname.lastname@example.org.