Who we are:
We are Dataminr. Our advanced AI platform delivers relevant, actionable information alerts in real time. We detect the earliest signals on real-time risks within an increasingly diverse and complex landscape of publicly available information, enabling more effective risk mitigation strategies, faster response, and better crisis management for public and commercial sector organizations across the globe.
We've grown to over 450 talented employees across six global offices and raised $392 million in funding at a $1.6 billion valuation in our most recent investment round. Our culture promotes cross-team interaction, work-life balance and the sharing of information and ideas because it enables us to do our best work together and have fun.
We are a mission-driven company committed to the power of AI and real-time information as a force for good in the world. Join us and help the world operate in real time.
Who you are:
You're a rockstar product marketing leader with a proven history of telling compelling stories that bring products to life in the minds of your customers and prospects. You have a proven track record for partnering with peers in product management, sales, and the broader marketing organization in a collaborative effort to propel your products forward in the market.
You have a passion for technology and possess both deep technical acumen and an ability to develop compelling messaging that inspires customers and guides sales teams. You are a strong leader who has built teams that have made meaningful and measurable contributions to business goals.
You're ready to harness your experience within a high-growth, fast paced growing technology company. Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, you will be part of the Marketing Leadership team and lead a team responsible for developing messaging, enabling our sales team, and driving revenue.
- Lead and develop product positioning and messaging by understanding our brand, customer needs, product roadmap, market trends, and competitive landscape
- Work closely with Product Management team to identify needs and establish key product requirements based on customer and market feedback
- Function as trusted advisor to Marketing, Product, and Sales Leadership to align product marketing strategy with product strategy and roadmap
- Create sales tools, trainings, and materials to train teams on messaging, product capabilities, market landscape, and competitors
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to make recommendations on segmentation and targeting strategies
- Lead third-party analyst relations efforts, including briefings and responses
- Build, manage, and mentor a Product Marketing team
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field; advanced degree a plus
- 10+ years of experience in B2B product marketing, including at least 3+ years of leadership experience, preferably within high-growth technology environments
- Demonstrated ability to write high quality, engaging content
- Proven track record in successfully managing and motivating a diverse team and influencing/driving change to support rapid growth
- A consensus builder with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to handle multiple competing priorities
Our offering of competitive benefits and perks include:
- Company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, such as medical, dental, vision, disability and life
- Flexible spending account to be used for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- Generous leave
- Daily catered lunch
- A kitchen fully stocked with snacks and beverages
- Discounted Gym Membership
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.