Who we are:
We are Dataminr. Our advanced AI platform delivers relevant, actionable information alerts in real time. We detect the earliest signals on real-time risks within an increasingly diverse and complex landscape of publicly available information, enabling more effective risk mitigation strategies, faster response, and better crisis management for public and commercial sector organizations across the globe.
We've grown to over 450 talented employees across six global offices and raised $392 million in funding at a $1.6 billion valuation in our most recent investment round. Our culture promotes cross-team interaction, work-life balance and the sharing of information and ideas because it enables us to do our best work together and have fun.
We are a mission-driven company committed to the power of AI and real-time information as a force for good in the world. Join us and help the world operate in real time.
Who you are:
You are a team player and thrive in a fast paced work environment. A successful candidate will have prior experience working in a fast-paced operations or technology role and is excited to apply that experience to our growing team. In this role, you will ensure the continuity of day-to-day operations and training of our Domain Expert team. This is a unique opportunity to make an impact at a fast-growing technology company.
- Lead on London DE scheduling and operational processes, ensuring management priorities are properly resourced
- Ability to identify pain points to management and implement standard operating procedures
- Coordinate all London DE training, including onboarding and ongoing training programs
- Stay up-to-date with all aspects of the DE role, including product changes
- Support data-centric operational processes, and seek continual improvements
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years experience in management consulting, investment banking, government, military, technology, operations or related experience.
- Previous experience working with multiple office locations
- Excellent communication and cross-functional ability to liaise with various departments
- Excellent attention to detail, highly organized, target and process oriented
- Self-motivated with an ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team
Our offering of competitive benefits and perks include:
- Competitive compensation package including equity
- Company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, such as medical, dental, vision, disability and life
- Professional development fund
- Generous leave, including an additional volunteer day
- Daily catered lunch and snack area with refrigerated beverages
- Bi-monthly company outings
- Dataminr Yoga
- Discounted Gym Membership
Dataminr will collect and process your personal data. All personal data will be processed in accordance with Dataminir's data privacy notice available here: https://www.dataminr.com/privacy-policy and applicable data protection laws. By providing your details and applying via our careers website, you acknowledge that you have read our data privacy notice. If you have any queries, please contact the People Team at email@example.com or our Legal department at firstname.lastname@example.org.