Who we are:
We are Dataminr. Our advanced AI platform delivers relevant, actionable information alerts in real time. We detect the earliest signals on real-time risks within an increasingly diverse and complex landscape of publicly available information, enabling more effective risk mitigation strategies, faster response, and better crisis management for public and commercial sector organizations across the globe.
We’ve grown to over 450 talented employees across six global offices and raised $392 million in funding at a $1.6 billion valuation in our most recent investment round. Our culture promotes cross-team interaction, work-life balance and the sharing of information and ideas because it enables us to do our best work together and have fun.
We are a mission-driven company committed to the power of AI and real-time information as a force for good in the world. Join us and help the world operate in real time.
Who you are:
You're an experienced Product Manager with a technical background, strong business acumen, and a passion for data and building data-driven products. You've taken multiple products from inception to launch and growth. You know what it takes to build a robust data platform that enables frictionless, insightful, and personalized experience for enterprise customers.
You have a propensity to question, explore, challenge, and build. You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where you can be creative and highly impactful.
You're looking forward to helping grow our business, building our core platform, and - above all - making sure that our customers have access to high-quality alerts that will improve the safety and productivity of their organizations.
- Serve as product owner for Dataminr’s core data platform
- Define, manage, and evolve product strategy, roadmap, and vision
- Establish and frame product vision for internal and external stakeholders, building consensus on priorities and direction
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements with a focus on customer satisfaction
- Collaborate closely with a talented, cross-functional team of engineers, designers, product managers, ML engineers, data scientists, researchers, marketers, and operators
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field; Computer Science or technical field a plus
- 3-5 years of product management experience with direct product ownership
- Experience with SaaS products, particularly building data-driven products or platforms
- Experience working on technical products involving APIs and data modeling, a plus
- Understanding of social media content landscape, a plus
- Understanding of human-machine interactions and operational efficiency a plus
- Experience working cross-functionally with AI/ML, operations, and product development teams
Dataminr Product Management Values:
- Customer-obsessed - you always think first about the customer, hunt for empathy, and do everything possible to give the customer the best possible experience
- Analytical - you naturally break hard problems into their pieces, are deeply familiar with best-in-class experimentation practices, use key results to drive results, and basically just measure everything
- Driven and biased-to-action - you can manage through complexity, lead with influence, make hard decisions, and persevere when things are challenging; you're hungry to win and you have the grit to make it happen
- Collaborative and communicative - you love being part of a diverse team, building consensus, and establishing credibility; you're a strong communicator: curious, thoughtful, and clear
Our offering of competitive benefits and perks include:
- Competitive compensation package including equity
- Company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, such as medical, dental, vision, disability and life
- Flexible spending account to be used for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- Generous leave
- Daily catered lunch
- A kitchen fully stocked with snacks and beverages
- Discounted Gym Membership
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.