Who we are:
We are Dataminr. Our advanced AI platform delivers relevant, actionable information alerts in real time. We detect the earliest signals on real-time risks within an increasingly diverse and complex landscape of publicly available information, enabling more effective risk mitigation strategies, faster response, and better crisis management for public and commercial sector organizations across the globe.We’ve grown to over 450 talented employees across six global offices and raised $392 million in funding at a $1.6 billion valuation in our most recent investment round. Our culture promotes cross-team interaction, work-life balance and the sharing of information and ideas because it enables us to do our best work together and have fun.We are a mission-driven company committed to the power of AI and real-time information as a force for good in the world. Join us and help the world operate in real time.
Who you are:
You're an experienced Director of Product Management with demonstrated skills in developing product roadmaps and functional specifications, launching new products, developing go to market strategies, conducting customer research, and facilitating user testing. You've owned product initiatives from requirements to deployed functionality.
You're a strong and dynamic leader. You've led, motivated, and successfully grown teams of Product Managers. You have a propensity to question, explore, challenge, and build. You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where you and your team can be creative and highly impactful.
You're looking forward to helping grow our business, building our core platform, and - above all - making sure that our customers have access to high-quality alerts that will improve the safety and productivity of their organizations.
What you'll do:
- Lead a small team team of Product Managers in charge of building new, consumer-inspired, and beautifully-designed applications, endpoints, and workflows
- Manage, improve, and evolve the experience of our Enterprise and Public Sector customers using our existing Dataminr applications and endpoints
- Build a frictionless, insightful, and personalized experience for our enterprise customers as they onboard, configure, and maintain their company’s experience on the Dataminr platform
- Research and develop new ways to allow our users to personalize and deepen their usage of the Dataminr platform, content, and alerts
- Partner closely with other product leaders to connect user journey from sales, provisioning, and then on to usage
- Collaborate closely with a talented, cross-functional team of engineers, designers, product managers, data scientists, marketers, and operators.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in related field, Computer Science or technical field a plus; Advanced degree a plus
- 10+ years of product management experience with direct product ownership
- Proven leadership experience managing teams of at least three (3) product managers
- Experience with SaaS products, particularly building enterprise administration systems and portals
- Understanding of the technical architecture of web applications, mobile, and communication products and experience designing user interfaces
- Excellent organizational, presentation and writing skills and ability to successfully interact across functions (at all levels) of an organization and with customers
- Consumer-obsessed - you always think first about the consumer, hunt for empathy, and do everything possible to give the customer the best possible experience
- Analytical - you naturally break hard problems into their pieces, are deeply familiar with best-in-class experimentation practices, use key results to drive results, and basically just measure everything
- Driven and biased-to-action - you can manage through complexity, lead with influence, make hard decisions, and persevere when things are challenging; you're hungry to win and you have the grit to make it happen
- Collaborative and communicative - you love being part of a diverse team, building consensus, and establishing credibility; you're a strong communicator: curious, thoughtful, and clear
Our offering of competitive benefits and perks include:
- Competitive compensation package including equity
- Company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, such as medical, dental, vision, disability and life
- Flexible spending account to be used for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- Generous leave
- Daily catered lunch
- A kitchen fully stocked with snacks and beverages
- Discounted Gym Membership
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.