Who we are:
We are Dataminr. Our advanced AI platform delivers relevant, actionable information alerts in real time. We detect the earliest signals on real-time risks within an increasingly diverse and complex landscape of publicly available information, enabling more effective risk mitigation strategies, faster response, and better crisis management for public and commercial sector organizations across the globe.
We've grown to over 450 talented employees across six global offices and raised $392 million in funding at a $1.6 billion valuation in our most recent investment round. Our culture promotes cross-team interaction, work-life balance and the sharing of information and ideas because it enables us to do our best work together and have fun.
We are a mission-driven company committed to the power of AI and real-time information as a force for good in the world. Join us and help the world operate in real time.
Who you are:
You're an experienced analyst with experience driving insights to support revenue growth and strategy. You love making sense of large amounts of data to discover new efficiencies and areas of growth and prioritization. You're highly analytical and detail oriented.
You're commercially minded. You take the initiative to own projects and deliver results with the goal to make the organization more successful. You're passionate about bringing your strategic and analytical skills to a growing organization.
As a Strategy Analyst, you will report to the VP, Strategy & Operations to support go-to-market planning and analysis. Your responsibilities would include data analysis, market research, competitive analysis, pricing and revenue optimization.
- Identify and present trends (positive and negative) and insights from business data sets that inform business decisions and strategy
- Track and analyze key metrics and drive insight such as win/loss analysis, areas/markets for growth opportunities
- Translate business data into digestible information and reports that continuously improves our results
- Provide analysis to assist in decision-making regarding the entry into new markets and commensurate resource-allocations
- Perform market sizing analysis and pricing analysis based on existing sales data to optimize for growth, opportunity and process-design
- Help define market priorities based on sales performance data
- Make recommendations for changes in approach, rate-cards and other tactics that can drive greater results
- Develop presentations that analyze sales and marketing activities and achievements
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in an analytical field, MBA a plus
- 3+ years of experience in strategy-focused role, either at a management consulting firm or in-house corporate strategy team
- Strong experience with SQL, Excel and PowerPoint required
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Experience extracting data from large, complex databases
- Experience in data visualization and building scalable reporting tools
- Superior attention to detail and demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and deliver results
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including demonstrated ability to present content to various audiences
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Working experience with Salesforce
Our offering of competitive benefits and perks include:
- Company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, such as medical, dental, vision, disability and life
- Flexible spending account to be used for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- Generous leave
- Daily catered lunch
- A kitchen fully stocked with snacks and beverages
- Discounted Gym Membership
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.