Who we are:
We are Dataminr. Our advanced AI platform delivers relevant, actionable information alerts in real time. We detect the earliest signals on real-time risks within an increasingly diverse and complex landscape of publicly available information, enabling more effective risk mitigation strategies, faster response, and better crisis management for public and commercial sector organizations across the globe.
We've grown to over 450 talented employees across six global offices and raised $392 million in funding at a $1.6 billion valuation in our most recent investment round. Our culture promotes cross-team interaction, work-life balance and the sharing of information and ideas because it enables us to do our best work together and have fun.
We are a mission-driven company committed to the power of AI and real-time information as a force for good in the world. Join us and help the world operate in real time.
Who you are:
You're an experienced sales enablement leader with a track record in driving sales productivity through thoughtful, comprehensive, and measurable training programs and curriculums. You're passionate about coaching, developing, and enabling sales teams to be the best performers they can be.
You're a strategic planner with an eye for detail and an analytical approach. You particularly excel at breaking down complex concepts and problems into simplified ways. You have a strong understanding of sales processes, tools, methodologies, and reporting.
As Director, Sales Enablement, you'll report to our VP, Sales Operations. You'll manage a small team responsible for all sales enablement functions at a global level. You're excited to leverage your experience and build a scalable sales enablement function at Dataminr.
- Develop and manage short- and long-term sales enablement roadmap for Dataminr at a global level
- Lead and optimize sales enablement initiatives for Dataminr's go-to-market functions and roles to increase sales productivity and support transformation of the sales organization
- Own, develop, and implement a comprehensive onboarding and ongoing training for all new and existing Sales (Account Executives, Account Managers, and Sales Development Representatives) and Customer Success in partnership with People team
- Develop and implement sales curriculums and training in close collaboration with Sales Leadership, Sales Operations, and Marketing teams
- Create and update playbooks based on seller feedback and shifting market demands
- Develop in-depth understanding of Dataminr's sales process, seller's journey, and customer buying process to determine and define what skills, knowledge, process, and tools are required to increase velocity and conversion rates throughout the sales funnel
- Work closely with Sales Leadership team by identifying strengths and areas of development for the sales organization based on current skills, processes, and knowledge
- Design a development program for frontline managers to ensure they have the skills, knowledge, processes, and tools required to lead their sales teams effectively
- Establish metrics and objectives for sales enablement using tools for reporting and benchmarking, and make results-driven, innovative recommendations for increasing sales productivity
- Accurately measure the effectiveness of ongoing implemented trainings and continue to evolve training initiatives based on analysis
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- 8+ years of experience in sales enablement and training, preferably within high-growth technology or SaaS environments
- Experience creating and implementing successful sales processes, methodologies, and playbook initiatives
- Experience building effective inside and field sales onboarding and sales training programs
- Ability to create and track metrics that demonstrate constant increases in sales productivity
- Experience supporting enterprise sales organizations and successfully driving management in a complex, changing organization
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Salesforce CRM
- Ability to work with a diverse team and drive change across functional and business boundaries
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and able to handle multiple competing priorities
Our offering of competitive benefits and perks include:
- Company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, such as medical, dental, vision, disability and life
- Flexible spending account to be used for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- Generous leave
- Daily catered lunch
- A kitchen fully stocked with snacks and beverages
- Discounted Gym Membership
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.