Who we are:
We are Dataminr. Our advanced AI platform delivers relevant, actionable information alerts in real time. We detect the earliest signals on real-time risks within an increasingly diverse and complex landscape of publicly available information, enabling more effective risk mitigation strategies, faster response, and better crisis management for public and commercial sector organizations across the globe.
We've grown to over 450 talented employees across six global offices and raised $392 million in funding at a $1.6 billion valuation in our most recent investment round. Our culture promotes cross-team interaction, work-life balance and the sharing of information and ideas because it enables us to do our best work together and have fun.
We are a mission-driven company committed to the power of AI and real-time information as a force for good in the world. Join us and help the world operate in real time.
Who you are:
You're an experienced marketing leader with proven success in growing and continuously improving a high-performing demand generation function. You've developed, scaled and executed strategies that improve pipeline generation and deliver growth results against aggressive business targets.
You are passionate about driving revenue through strategic, sustainable, and measurable marketing programs. You have a natural ability to foster a positive, collaborative work environment that enables your team to effectively balance the need for strategic planning with efficient execution. You're comfortable with ambiguity and have extensive experience driving program transformation in a rapidly growing and changing environment.
You're ready to harness your experience within a high-growth, fast paced growing technology company. Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, you will be part of the Marketing Leadership team and lead a team of senior marketers responsible for driving all aspects of demand generation.
- Develop and manage the execution of strategies to deliver pipeline generation across all segments (Strategic Accounts, Enterprise, and Mid Market)
- Optimize the marketing and sales funnel by leveraging SaaS industry best practices with a heavy emphasis on results and continuous improvement
- Oversee activities that feed into the pipeline across content and email, display advertising, retargeting, SEO/SEM marketing, webinars, third-party advertising, and partnerships
- Oversee and optimize global paid media budget and drive all website and digital optimization efforts
- Measure and evaluate results using a data-driven approach and reporting, and continuously work to improve funnel optimization
- Leverage customer journey insights, data, and analytics from all channels and sources to drive recommendations and improvement around targeting and testing to ultimately help improve content, conversion rates, and customer flow
- Identify new areas of measurement that track forward-looking metrics that impact overall KPIs
- Partner closely with Sales and Marketing Leadership to ensure our programs are meeting and exceeding goals
- Lead, manage, and motivate a growing team of senior demand generation marketers
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field; advanced degree a plus
- 10+ years of experience in B2B demand generation marketing, including at least 5+ years of leadership experience, preferably within high-growth technology environments
- Proven track record in successfully managing and motivating a diverse team of senior marketers and influencing/driving change across functional and business boundaries
- Strong ability to scope and manage marketing budgets, create business cases, and deliver ROI
- Experience successfully driving change management in a complex, changing organization
- A consensus builder with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to handle multiple competing priorities
- Experience with marketing automation, email marketing, marketing analytics, and CRM tools (Salesforce)
Our offering of competitive benefits and perks include:
- Company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, such as medical, dental, vision, disability and life
- Flexible spending account to be used for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- Generous leave
- Daily catered lunch
- A kitchen fully stocked with snacks and beverages
- Discounted Gym Membership
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.