Who we are:
We are Dataminr. Our advanced AI platform delivers relevant, actionable information alerts in real time. We detect the earliest signals on real-time risks within an increasingly diverse and complex landscape of publicly available information, enabling more effective risk mitigation strategies, faster response, and better crisis management for public and commercial sector organizations across the globe.
We've grown to over 450 talented employees across six global offices and raised $392 million in funding at a $1.6 billion valuation in our most recent investment round. Our culture promotes cross-team interaction, work-life balance and the sharing of information and ideas because it enables us to do our best work together and have fun.
We are a mission-driven company committed to the power of AI and real-time information as a force for good in the world. Join us and help the world operate in real time.
Who you are:
You're a recruiter with experience hiring candidates across multiple business areas including Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and other non-technical functions. You understand the importance of an excellent candidate experience and you strive to keep the recruiting process fast, efficient, and human at all stages. You're a true business partner to hiring managers and company leaders.
You’re a tireless seeker of those elusive candidates that are not actively looking for a new opportunity. You know that the only way to stay competitive in this market is to constantly find new ways to engage candidates. You stay on top of the latest recruiting strategies, market movements, and company changes.
You’re ambitious, energetic, organized, detail-oriented, and thrilled about the opportunity to join a fast-paced, high-growth technology company. You love recruiting, building relationships and solving problems every day.
- Manage full lifecycle recruiting process across a variety of teams and departments
- Work closely with hiring managers to meet hiring goals and expectations
- Partner with hiring managers and stakeholders to develop, implement, and manage short-term and long-term recruiting strategies
- Develop strong relationships with hiring managers across the company to create job descriptions, define roles, and map out interview processes
- Proactively identify and assess talent using a variety of sourcing methodologies including but not limited to LinkedIn, Boolean searches, and networking
- Create and foster high touch relationships with active and passive candidates
- Leverage funnel metrics and data from the market to drive actions and change management for the business
- Continuously partner with recruiting team and senior managers to design, refine and implement innovative recruiting strategies for top talent
- Prepare offers, create strategic closing plans, negotiate compensation packages, and ultimately hire candidates
- Collaborate with the Recruiting & People teams to develop and implement strategic initiatives to improve our recruiting processes and ensure candidate success beyond onboarding
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or related experience
- 5+ years of recruiting experience, preferably with combination of agency and in-house experience
- Experience recruiting for Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and other non-technical functions strongly preferred
- Strong sense of urgency, initiative, and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to proactively engage candidates and manage them through the interview process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior attention to detail, organizational skills, and multitasking abilities
- Ability to act swiftly under pressure and adapt to changing priorities and processes
- Experience working with and navigating applicant tracking systems (Greenhouse a plus!)
- Skilled with multiple recruiting techniques and tools
Our offering of competitive benefits and perks include:
- Competitive compensation package including equity
- Company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, such as medical, dental, vision, disability and life
- Flexible spending account to be used for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- Generous leave
- Daily catered lunch
- A kitchen fully stocked with snacks and beverages
- Discounted Gym Membership
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.