Who we are:
We are Dataminr. Our advanced AI platform delivers relevant, actionable information alerts in real time. We detect the earliest signals on real-time risks within an increasingly diverse and complex landscape of publicly available information, enabling more effective risk mitigation strategies, faster response, and better crisis management for public and commercial sector organizations across the globe.
We've grown to over 450 talented employees across six global offices and raised $392 million in funding at a $1.6 billion valuation in our most recent investment round. Our culture promotes cross-team interaction, work-life balance and the sharing of information and ideas because it enables us to do our best work together and have fun.
We are a mission-driven company committed to the power of AI and real-time information as a force for good in the world. Join us and help the world operate in real time.
Who you are:
You're a bright and self-motivated administrative professional with experience providing end-to-end support for high-profile executives. You're excited about keeping your executives organized, prioritized and on time, and you always think ahead to be ready for any scenario.
You're reliable and trustworthy and you pride yourself on following through on every detail. You're extremely organized and detail-oriented - nothing escapes you.
You are passionate about Dataminr’s mission and excited to learn the intricate inner workings of a high-growth tech startup.
- Provide administrative support to multiple executives across a wide range of duties, including but not limited to managing complex calendars, travel and expenses, scheduling internal and external meetings, ensuring executives stay on schedule, and coordinating conference rooms
- Communicate with internal leadership and external parties, including clients, investors, vendors, governments and partners
- Attend staff meetings and committee meetings, distribute notes, and work with executives on action items
- Prepare presentations for external and internal meetings, including presentations to the board of directors
- Process and track expense reports and reimbursements
- Work on ad-hoc projects
- Maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
- Work independently with minimal guidance in a fast-paced, demanding environment
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience
- At least 4+ years of experience in a related role involving heavy calendaring, administration, and/or client-facing responsibilities
- Experience in a professional environment interacting directly with all levels, including senior managers and executives
- Experience working with Google productivity tools, including Docs, Spreadsheets, Gmail, and Calendar and MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior attention to detail and organizational skills
- Exceptional time management and problem solving skills, including ability to think quickly and be resourceful in order to make last minute changes to accommodate an ever changing schedule
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure and juggle multiple and competing priorities
- Friendly, enthusiastic, professional demeanor
Our offering of competitive benefits and perks include:
- Competitive compensation package including equity
- Company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, such as medical, dental, vision, disability and life
- Flexible spending account to be used for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- Generous leave
- Daily catered lunch
- A kitchen fully stocked with snacks and beverages
- Discounted Gym Membership
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.