Who We Are
We are Dataminr. We deliver real-time, actionable alerts derived from vast amounts of publicly available data. Our groundbreaking AI and machine learning platform cuts through the noise in an increasingly complex landscape by detecting, classifying, and determining the significance of public information. We're revolutionizing the way businesses and governments know and act on critical, relevant information to protect people, assets, and brands when every second counts.
We've grown to over 500 talented employees across six global offices and raised $392 million in funding at a $1.6 billion valuation in our most recent investment round. Our culture promotes cross team interaction, work-life balance and the sharing of information and ideas because it enables us to do our best work and have fun.
We are a mission-driven company committed to the power of real-time information as a force for good in the world. Join us and help the world operate in real time.
Who You Are
You're an experienced and strategic talent leader with a track record in managing and scaling talent acquisition teams at a rapidly growing technology company. You're an expert in creating and implementing scalable processes to effectively attract top talent across a global organization. You are a solutions oriented leader who is experienced in running highly effective recruiting teams and holding your team to the highest level of performance and accountability standards. You understand the importance of building a strong recruiting culture focused on candidate experience, diversity, and quality while meeting demanding hiring needs at a global level.
Reporting into our Chief People Officer, you’ll be a key player in leading our company’s next phase of growth and be integral in Dataminr's exciting narrative. You'll have a highly visible role within the organization, responsible to strategically grow and scale our business and teams.
- Develop a strong understanding of Dataminr’s vision and strategic goals and implement a talent acquisition plan across our entire organization that supports those goals
- Motivate, develop and grow a team of high performing recruiters and across the full recruiting landscape at Dataminr, with the goal of meeting the aggressive demand for talent while keeping a keen eye on candidate quality and upholding the high bar we have in our recruiting practices
- Develop and retain partnerships with key business stakeholders to understand strategic business and hiring needs and resource team accordingly to achieve the desired results
- Plan and implement an overall recruiting strategy for the company globally and drive scalable best practices to attract top talent
- Effectively plan for our future needs as the company continues to grow rapidly and looks to expand to other markets
- Utilize data and analytics to develop KPIs to assess the effectiveness of our recruiting activities (leveraging all available functionality within our ATS, Greenhouse) as well as ROI in our partnerships and initiatives
- Develop innovative sourcing strategies to ensure the company has a robust pipeline of potential talent for current and future needs with a focus on diversity of thought, background and experience
- Manage our relationships with all external recruiting partners and agencies as well as running internal executive level searches when necessary
- Partner with our marketing team to enhance our employer brand and create more awareness for Dataminr globally
- Evangelize Dataminr culture and ensure all candidates have a positive experience at every stage of the interview process
- Stay up to date on current and innovative recruiting trends to ensure our approach remains competitive in the market and industry
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 12 - 15 years of proven experience in talent acquisition (both at the strategic and executional level), preferably in a fast-paced, high-growth, technology company
- Previous experience growing and managing a team of successful recruiters and recruiting managers with tactical talent acquisition experience in all aspects of the recruiting life cycle, from sourcing to closing
- Extensive experience working and building rapport with hiring managers at all levels within an organization, understanding their business needs and comfortability providing counsel and strategic recommendations
- Knowledge of proven D&I strategies to attract a diverse pool of talent and experience implementing these effective hiring techniques as best practices across and organization
- Experience maximizing effectiveness of applicant tracking systems (Greenhouse, preferred) and relying on data and analytics to drive decisions and investments
- Collaborative, agile, flexible and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where needs change frequently
- Self-motivation and an ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
Our offering of competitive benefits and perks include:
- Company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, such as medical, dental, vision, disability and life
- Flexible spending account to be used for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- Generous leave
- Daily catered lunch with bi-monthly company dinner outings (Seamless dinner orders when needed)
- Snack area with refrigerated beverages
- Discounted Gym Membership
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.