Who we are:
We are Dataminr. Our advanced AI platform delivers relevant, actionable information alerts in real time. We detect the earliest signals on real-time risks within an increasingly diverse and complex landscape of publicly available information, enabling more effective risk mitigation strategies, faster response, and better crisis management for public and commercial sector organizations across the globe.
We've grown to over 450 talented employees across six global offices and raised $392 million in funding at a $1.6 billion valuation in our most recent investment round. Our culture promotes cross-team interaction, work-life balance and the sharing of information and ideas because it enables us to do our best work together and have fun.
We are a mission-driven company committed to the power of AI and real-time information as a force for good in the world. Join us and help the world operate in real time.
Who you are:
You're a bright and self-motivated marketing professional who can identify, coordinate, execute, and track critical third-party and proprietary events globally. You bring a blend of tactical expertise, superior project management skills and a strategic perspective around events and the audiences who attend them. You’re equally comfortable tackling the little things that add up to perfect execution as you are the big picture, experiential vision.
You are passionate about Dataminr’s mission and excited to learn the intricate inner workings of a high-growth tech startup.
- Leverage flawless project management skills to ensure seamless execution before, during, and after critical third-party and proprietary events
- Assist in tradeshow and hosted event coordination, including material ordering, budget management, registration, packing materials, shipping logistics, negotiating contracts, and vendor management
- Research and recommend locations for meetings, receptions, and hosted events
- Input all events and leads into Salesforce.com
- Leverage Asana for project management
- Manage the ordering and inventory of all promotion items across the US and global offices
- Support internal event communication by conducting pre and post show calls with the sales team, managing event planning documents and keeping the event calendars up to date
- Process invoices in a timely manner for all marketing, meeting & event support areas and ensure costs are budgeted
- Coordinate event-based activities across distributed marketing team (functions, locations) as well as other corporate groups
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 1-3 years of experience in a related role managing events and tradeshows
- Superior attention to detail and organizational skills, especially around time-sensitive activities on a global basis
- Exceptional time management and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure and juggle multiple and competing priorities
- Experience working with Google productivity tools, including Docs, Spreadsheets, Gmail, and Calendar and MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with CRM and Marketing Automation Tools (Pardot and Salesforce specific experience a plus)
Our offering of competitive benefits and perks include:
- Company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, such as medical, dental, vision, disability and life
- Flexible spending account to be used for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- Generous leave
- Daily catered lunch
- A kitchen fully stocked with snacks and beverages
- Discounted Gym Membership
…and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.