Who we are:
We are Dataminr. Our advanced AI platform delivers relevant, actionable information alerts in real time. We detect the earliest signals on real-time risks within an increasingly diverse and complex landscape of publicly available information, enabling more effective risk mitigation strategies, faster response, and better crisis management for public and commercial sector organizations across the globe.
We've grown to over 450 talented employees across six global offices and raised $392 million in funding at a $1.6 billion valuation in our most recent investment round. Our culture promotes cross-team interaction, work-life balance and the sharing of information and ideas because it enables us to do our best work together and have fun.
We are a mission-driven company committed to the power of AI and real-time information as a force for good in the world. Join us and help the world operate in real time.
Who you are:
You're a highly motivated solution sales professional with a proven track record of success in developing and maintaining long-standing customer relationships in the Public Sector. You provide product solutions, identify areas for expansion/upsell within existing clients, ensure high customer satisfaction, and maintain positive ongoing relationships. You will coordinate with other internal sales personnel and client engagement to propose specific solutions for a given account. You will plan and direct sales activities for existing clients, and be responsible for the overall sales strategy to generate a high renewal and upsell rate.
You have experience managing, preparing sales proposals, forecasts, and account planning in the EMEA Public Sector with a focus on Public Safety, Law Enforcement, or Emergency Response. You're an expert at identifying customer needs to build long-term solutions and growth opportunities for your clients.
You understand the value of listening to your clients to discover their technical, business and timeline drivers. You're competitive, goal-oriented and driven. All you need is a product you're passionate about.
- Be an expert on Dataminr’s platform; deep understanding of publicly available information and social media analytics use cases
- Work with customer success team to understand each customer’s mission sets and operational process in order to design and implement the programs that seamlessly integrate Dataminr into their workflow
- Manage, develop, and support a portfolio of accounts with a focus on growth opportunities, upsell, and expansion
- Build and maintain strong and effective client relationships, and act as thought partner
- Develop an understanding of customer use cases, internal decision making nuances, budget cycles and other key information necessary to manage and grow accounts
- Conduct quarterly business reviews to ensure business alignment and identify growth opportunities
- Partner with internal teams to develop, implement, and deliver onboarding, training and usage plans
- Collect customer feedback and clearly articulate product recommendations for Dataminr product development with our engineering and product teams
- Forecast potential client use-cases and provide immediate support or remediation
- Attend various industry events, trade shows and focused symposiums to drive client expansion/upsells, increase brand awareness and value proposition
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant experience in a related field
- 5+ years software/SaaS background selling technology solutions to EMEA public sector clients
- 6 - 10 years experience supporting the EMEA public sector - local/federal agencies, law enforcement, public safety or emergency response
- Track record of quota overachievement and ability to deliver consistently against targets
- High level of accountability and the ability to execute on multiple and competing projects and deadlines
- Deep understanding of sales process and business drivers for public sector clients
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team
- Superior communication and presentation skills, with an emphasis on communicating both orally and in writing with senior leaders, and decision makers
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills and a strong focus on delivering the best possible client experience
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Must be willing and able to travel (domestically and internationally) as needed (approx. 25%-50% of the time)
Our offering of competitive benefits and perks include:
- Company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, such as medical, dental, vision, disability and life
- Professional development fund
- Generous leave, including an additional volunteer day
- Daily catered lunch and snack area with refrigerated beverages
- Bi-monthly company outings
- Dataminr Yoga
- Discounted Gym Membership
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, colour, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.
Dataminr will collect and process your personal data. All personal data will be processed in accordance with Dataminir's data privacy notice available here: https://www.dataminr.com/privacy-policy and applicable data protection laws. By providing your details and applying via our careers website, you acknowledge that you have read our data privacy notice. If you have any queries, please contact the People Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or our Legal department at email@example.com.