Location: New York
Min. Experience: 4+ years
Who we are:
We are Dataminr. Our advanced AI platform delivers relevant, actionable information alerts in real time. We detect the earliest signals on real-time risks within an increasingly diverse and complex landscape of publicly available information, enabling more effective risk mitigation strategies, faster response, and better crisis management for public and commercial sector organizations across the globe.
We've grown to over 450 talented employees across six global offices and raised $392 million in funding at a $1.6 billion valuation in our most recent investment round. Our culture promotes cross-team interaction, work-life balance and the sharing of information and ideas because it enables us to do our best work together and have fun.
We are a mission-driven company committed to the power of AI and real-time information as a force for good in the world. Join us and help the world operate in real time.
Who you are:
You are a team player and thrive in a fast paced work environment. A successful candidate will have prior experience working in a fast-paced operations or technology role and is excited to apply that experience to our growing team. In this role, you will ensure the continuity of day-to-day operations on our Domain Expert team. This is a unique opportunity to make an impact at a fast-growing technology company.
- Ability to identify pain points to management and implement standard operating procedures
- Ensure management priorities and tasks are on track and properly resourced
- Serve as a product liaison and train team on latest product features and developments
- Organize team updates, teleconferences and other cross-functional meetings
- Scale out scheduling system to maximize resources and efficiencies
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 4+ years experience in management consulting, investment banking, government, military, technology, operations or related experience.
- Previous experience working with multiple office locations
- Excellent communication and cross-functional ability to liaise with various departments
- Excellent attention to detail, highly organized and process oriented
- Self-motivated with an ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team
Our offering of competitive benefits and perks include:
- Company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, such as medical, dental, vision, disability and life
- Flexible spending account to be used for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- Generous leave
- Daily catered lunch
- A kitchen fully stocked with snacks and beverages
- Discounted Gym Membership
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.