Who we are:
We are Dataminr. Our advanced AI platform delivers relevant, actionable information alerts in real time. We detect the earliest signals on real-time risks within an increasingly diverse and complex landscape of publicly available information, enabling more effective risk mitigation strategies, faster response, and better crisis management for public and commercial sector organizations across the globe.
We've grown to over 450 talented employees across six global offices and raised $392 million in funding at a $1.6 billion valuation in our most recent investment round. Our culture promotes cross-team interaction, work-life balance and the sharing of information and ideas because it enables us to do our best work together and have fun.
We are a mission-driven company committed to the power of AI and real-time information as a force for good in the world. Join us and help the world operate in real time.
Who are you:
The ABM Marketing Manager, EMEA will be responsible for leading the development, implementation, execution and measurement of marketing programs, i.e. account intelligence gathering, demand creation, reputation support, and sales enablement, in agreed-upon large or key accounts to support specific sales objectives.
Through an in-depth understanding of account based marketing principles, you’ll help to communicate the Dataminr value proposition to select audience segments across EMEA.The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in building and managing field marketing programs, developing and executing strategic account-based marketing campaigns, taking an analytical approach to developing account specific marketing plans and engaging with sales leadership at the highest level.
This role requires a highly organized, hard-working individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment where collaboration across teams is crucial to success. The ideal candidate has excellent communications skills and 5-7 years of B2B marketing experience in a SaaS organization, technology company, or start-up environment. Experience building an account based marketing program in a new market, along with marketing to a complex set of audiences a plus. This role reports to the Vice President, Marketing - EMEA.
- Drive account specific marketing planning aligned to sales strategies for account-appropriate offerings
- Define the target audience within the account and develop an execution plan to increase awareness, reputation and consideration for Dataminr’s services and solutions.
- Focus on the buyer’s journey and deploy the right programmatic and account-specific tactical mix to deliver the right content at the right time
- Create and execute annual and quarterly marketing plans for targeted list of accounts in order to deepen Dataminr’s relationship - from new customer acquisition to accelerating opportunity close to expansion
- Build trust as an advisor to the business, challenge the status quo, and prioritize ABM programs based on strategic impact to the account.
- Develop, test and optimize messages and campaigns across all channels (online, print, events, etc.)
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and creative teams to deliver collateral, web content, emails, event messaging, strategic communications and other assets that drive customer engagement; Partner with external agencies as appropriate
- Be comfortable and familiar with creating foundational marketing assets for Sales Enablement initiatives such as pitch decks, fact sheets, case studies, personas, and competitor analysis
- Regularly produce reports on success of campaigns and programs across platforms
- Create framework to address requests based on unplanned Sales opportunities and business development needs, as well as real-time event-based communication needs
- Create and deliver case studies for Sales
- Collaborate with Design for creation of tools and templates
- Partner with Product Marketing to support key release dates and product communications
- 5-7 years of B2B demand generation/field marketing experience with proven account based marketing specific knowledge and skills
- Ability to develop messaging, and apply to marketing & sales material
- Experience developing, executing, and measuring lead gen and nurture programs for B2B audience
- Self-starter who has built programs from the ground up
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Detail oriented and deadline-driven
- Agile, collaborative, positive attitude, and flexible
- Able to prioritize competing projects
- Not afraid to ask questions
- Experience working with CRM and marketing automation/email tools such as Salesforce and Pardot
Our offering of competitive benefits and perks include:
- Company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, such as medical, dental, vision, disability and life
- Generous leave
- Professional development fund
- Daily catered lunch and snack area with refrigerated beverages
- Bi-monthly company outings
- Dataminr Yoga
…and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.
Dataminr will collect and process your personal data. All personal data will be processed in accordance with Dataminir's data privacy notice available here: https://www.dataminr.com/privacy-policy and applicable data protection laws. By providing your details and applying via our careers website, you acknowledge that you have read our data privacy notice. If you have any queries, please contact the People Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or our Legal department at email@example.com.