Who we are:
We are Dataminr. Our advanced AI platform delivers relevant, actionable information alerts in real time. We detect the earliest signals on real-time risks within an increasingly diverse and complex landscape of publicly available information, enabling more effective risk mitigation strategies, faster response, and better crisis management for public and commercial sector organizations across the globe.
We've grown to over 450 talented employees across six global offices and raised $392 million in funding at a $1.6 billion valuation in our most recent investment round. Our culture promotes cross-team interaction, work-life balance and the sharing of information and ideas because it enables us to do our best work together and have fun.
We are a mission-driven company committed to the power of AI and real-time information as a force for good in the world. Join us and help the world operate in real time.
Who you are:
You're a bright and self-motivated marketing professional who can identify, coordinate, execute and track critical third-party and proprietary events across ANZ; you bring a blend of tactical expertise, superior project management skills and a strategic perspective around events and the audiences who attend them.
You are passionate about Dataminr’s mission and interested to learn the intricate inner workings of a high-growth tech startup, and excited for the opportunity to join a growing team in Australia tasked with building our brand and sales footprint in the ANZ region.
- Leverage superior project management skills to ensure seamless execution before, during, and after critical third-party and proprietary events
- Optimize event strategy and execution to achieve objectives - brand awareness, lead generation, recruiting
- Manage all aspects of Dataminr events and tradeshow coordination, including negotiating contracts, managing vendors and event staff, working on Sales participation/process, preparing booth materials, and creating event campaigns on Salesforce
- Manage post-event prospect follow-up activities, including inputting leads into marketing automation system and conducting post-event surveys
- Design, build, measure and optimize lead generation and nurture programs to drive both awareness and consistent engagement both before and following events
- Collaborate with creative team to deliver compelling and comprehensive creative briefs to ensure timely, on-strategy assets for campaign execution
- Audit calendar of currently-planned ANZ events against strategic criteria to determine audience fit; identify potential new event opportunities against strategic criteria and vertical marketing plans to ensure Dataminr is present at the right conferences in the right locations
- Coordinate with ABM and Demand marketing teams on audience-generation campaigns to drive awareness, proprietary event attendance, and 3rd party booth traffic
- Partner with Recruiting team to develop and execute event strategy - career fairs, on-campus recruiting, etc.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of experience in a related role managing events for a B2B entity and/or event production agency experience
- Superior attention to detail and organizational skills, especially around time-sensitive activities on a global basis
- Exceptional time management and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure and juggle multiple and competing priorities
- Experience working with Google productivity tools, including Docs, Spreadsheets, Gmail, and Calendar and MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with CRM and Marketing Automation Tools (Pardot and Salesforce specific experience a plus)Competitive Perks and Benefits - More information will be shared at interview stages.
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.
Dataminr will collect and process your personal data. All personal data will be processed in accordance with Dataminir's data privacy notice available here: https://www.dataminr.com/privacy-policy and applicable data protection laws. By providing your details and applying via our careers website, you acknowledge that you have read our data privacy notice. If you have any queries, please contact the People Team at email@example.com or our Legal department at firstname.lastname@example.org.