Who we are:
We are Dataminr. Our advanced AI platform delivers relevant, actionable information alerts in real time. We detect the earliest signals on real-time risks within an increasingly diverse and complex landscape of publicly available information, enabling more effective risk mitigation strategies, faster response, and better crisis management for public and commercial sector organizations across the globe.
We've grown to over 450 talented employees across six global offices and raised $392 million in funding at a $1.6 billion valuation in our most recent investment round. Our culture promotes cross-team interaction, work-life balance and the sharing of information and ideas because it enables us to do our best work together and have fun.
We are a mission-driven company committed to the power of AI and real-time information as a force for good in the world. Join us and help the world operate in real time.
Who you are:
The Marketing Manager, DACH will be responsible for developing and implementing strategic marketing plans focused on driving brand awareness, lead generation, and customer retention for Dataminr’s DACH businesses.
Through an in-depth understanding of the target markets and a strong partnership with the Sales team, you’ll help to communicate the Dataminr value proposition to select audience segments. You will work with and support other members of our EMEA based ABM, demand generation and marketing operations teams to develop and execute programs that support a prospect’s path to purchase. You will drive tactics and content including whitepapers, collateral, case studies, emails, sales decks, and webcast programming to reach the right audience at the right time. You will measure the results, and support business growth in meaningful ways.
This role requires a highly organized, hard-working individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment where collaboration across teams is crucial to success. The ideal candidate has excellent communications skills and 3-5 years of B2B marketing experience in a SaaS organization. Experience with marketing automation, email marketing, lead generation and nurture, and analytics is a plus. This role reports to the Vice President, Marketing - EMEA/APAC.
- Design, build, measure and optimize lead generation and nurture programs
- Develop, test and optimize messages and campaigns across all channels (online, print, events)
- Build program and campaign based marketing plans focused on achieving and exceeding marketing & sales goals across verticals
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and creative teams to deliver collateral, web content, emails, event messaging, strategic communications and other assets that drive customer engagement; Partner with external agencies as appropriate
- Create foundational marketing assets for Go-To-Market initiatives such as pitch decks, fact sheets, case studies, persona development, and competitor analysis
- Create framework to address requests based on unplanned Sales opportunities and business development needs, as well as real-time event-based communication needs
- Collaborate with Design for creation of tools and templates
- Partner with Product Marketing to support key release dates
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 3-5 years experience in marketing role
- Experience developing, executing, and measuring lead generation and nurture programs for B2B audiences
- Knowledge of best practices in SEM, paid social, and email with a proven track-record of delivering qualified traffic from both an acquisition and conversion standpoint
- Strong desire to continuously build knowledge of: social media, native advertising, marketing principles, marketing platforms (e.g., LinkedIn and Twitter Advertising), interactive media, and direct response strategies and tactics
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Detail oriented and deadline-driven
- Agile, collaborative, positive attitude, and flexible
- Able to prioritize competing projects
- Not afraid to ask questions
- Experience working with CRM and marketing automation/email tools such as Salesforce and Pardot
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite a plus
Competitive benefits and Perks package - More information shared at interview
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.
Dataminr will collect and process your personal data. All personal data will be processed in accordance with Dataminir's data privacy notice available here: https://www.dataminr.com/privacy-policy and applicable data protection laws. By providing your details and applying via our careers website, you acknowledge that you have read our data privacy notice. If you have any queries, please contact the People Team at email@example.com or our Legal department at firstname.lastname@example.org.