Who we are:
We are Dataminr. Our advanced AI platform delivers relevant, actionable information alerts in real time. We detect the earliest signals on real-time risks within an increasingly diverse and complex landscape of publicly available information, enabling more effective risk mitigation strategies, faster response, and better crisis management for public and commercial sector organizations across the globe.
We've grown to over 450 talented employees across six global offices and raised $392 million in funding at a $1.6 billion valuation in our most recent investment round. Our culture promotes cross-team interaction, work-life balance and the sharing of information and ideas because it enables us to do our best work together and have fun.
We are a mission-driven company committed to the power of AI and real-time information as a force for good in the world. Join us and help the world operate in real time.
About Sales at Dataminr:
In a fast-moving world, there's nothing more important than having real-time information at your fingertips to help you identify and mitigate risk, assess a crisis situation, and craft an effective response. Being part of Sales at Dataminr means you'll be at the forefront of the most cutting-edge AI technology, helping organizations mobilize with confidence and speed in response to business-critical events around the globe. You'll be an expert in this field and a trusted advisor to your clients.
As an Account Manager at Dataminr, you'll leverage your consultative skills to help us dive deeper into the Enterprise space. You'll be in charge of selling larger and more complex deals to senior strategic buyers. You'll be sitting at the center of Dataminr's next phase of growth.
Along the way, we'll give you the tools to succeed: a competitive and uncapped compensation structure with incentives to overachieve, a strong sales training and methodology program, and the latest tools and resources in the market.
Who you are:
You're a highly motivated solution sales professional with a proven track record of success in developing and maintaining long-standing customer relationships with enterprise clients. You consistently meet and exceed revenue and quota objectives.
You have extensive experience structuring and managing complex software solutions, and preparing sales proposals, forecasts, and account planning. You leverage your consultative skills to identify customer needs to build long-term solutions and growth opportunities for your clients.
You understand the value of listening to your clients to discover their technical, business and timeline drivers. You're competitive, goal-oriented and driven. All you need is a product you're passionate about.
- Manage and develop a portfolio of enterprise accounts with a focus on growth opportunities, upsell, and expansion
- Build and maintain strong and effective client relationships, and act as thought partner negotiation and closing of complex enterprise deals
- Develop deep insights regarding customer use cases, internal decision making nuances, budget cycles and other key information necessary to close the sale and shape the success of this new vertical
- Strategically navigate and influence stakeholders in the buying process including users, influencers and budget decision makers
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with senior strategic stakeholders to ensure business alignment and identify growth opportunities
- Provide regular and productive feedback loop to cross-functional teams (Product, Engineering) to enable continuous improvement of our products
- Ensure a strong, trusted relationship is established with clients throughout the sales cycle to enable long-lasting customer relationships
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 7+ years of experience selling enterprise technology solutions in a fast-paced, competitive market
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of enterprise software/SaaS as it relates to artificial intelligence (AI) and open source data
- Track record of quota overachievement and ability to deliver consistently against targets
- Deep understanding of sales process and business drivers for enterprise clients
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team
- Superior communication and presentation skills
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM a plus
- Open to travel as required
Our offering of competitive benefits and perks include:
- Competitive compensation package including equity
- Company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, such as medical, dental, vision, disability and life
- Flexible spending account to be used for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- Generous leave
- Daily catered lunch with bi-monthly company dinner outings (Seamless dinner orders when needed)
- Snack area with refrigerated beverages
- Discounted Gym Membership
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.