Who we are:
We are Dataminr. Our advanced AI platform delivers relevant, actionable information alerts in real time. We detect the earliest signals on real-time risks within an increasingly diverse and complex landscape of publicly available information, enabling more effective risk mitigation strategies, faster response, and better crisis management for public and commercial sector organizations across the globe.
We've grown to over 450 talented employees across six global offices and raised $392 million in funding at a $1.6 billion valuation in our most recent investment round. Our culture promotes cross-team interaction, work-life balance and the sharing of information and ideas because it enables us to do our best work together and have fun.
We are a mission-driven company committed to the power of AI and real-time information as a force for good in the world. Join us and help the world operate in real time.
Who you are:
You're a highly organized and motivated marketing professional who thrives in a fast-paced environment where collaboration across teams is crucial for success. You've developed strategic marketing plans that support business growth in meaningful and measurable ways.
Focusing on lead acquisition and sales pipeline, you will develop, design, and implement campaigns that feed our demand funnel. You will be responsible for developing, executing, and optimizing marketing programs that drive demand and keep customers and prospects engaged throughout the funnel. You will partner with our channel managers to maximize sales pipeline for your campaigns and initiatives.
By collaborating with each channel manager, you will continue to innovate and improve our mid-market lead generation strategy using nurture campaigns, organic social, content syndication, paid advertising, SEO, etc. You thrive in a dynamic environment and use creative and out of the box thinking to drive leads for our sales pipeline. You should have proven success running data-driven marketing programs that deliver business results; and a track record of collaboration to execute programs that achieve business objectives.
- Develop and drive long-term and short-term demand generation strategies for corporate risk and news, building alignment with marketing, sales and other key internal groups
- Conceptualize and plan highly effective and innovative end-to-end marketing programs that drive lead acquisition for mid-market corporate risk and news, including webinars, emails, nurture campaigns, paid media, content syndication, and more.
- Manage the content strategy throughout the mid-market corporate risk and news funnel, from awareness, to direct response, to nurture, and follow-up; collaborate with Sales teams to ensure strong follow-through on sourced leads
- Help grow our prospect database and deepen our relationship with current prospects through a broad range of lead nurture campaigns
- Work closely with the digital marketing team to drive our SEO strategy
- Develop deep expertise in news and corporate risk, in order to create proper audience segmentations and target personas that drive campaign strategies
- Uncover what motivates various personas to evaluate and purchase across their lifecycle, guided by data-driven insights
- Work cross-functionally with product, sales, marketing operations, digital marketing, brand and creative team members on campaign strategies and program calibration
- Optimize the buyer journey from awareness to evaluation to conversion, ensuring a best-in-class experience
- Track program results, measure program success, and report on key performance indicators
- Create a steady cadence of iterating and testing campaigns to improve lead volume and pipeline
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent
- 5-7 years in B2B Marketing, preferably in a Demand Generation Marketing role
- Strong background in campaign development and marketing program execution required. Including lists segmentation, campaign design and reporting
- Experience driving content development, including white papers, case studies, emails, landing pages, and webcast programming to reach the right audience at the right time.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with exceptional attention to detail and flawless execution
- Ability to present program strategy and plans clearly, collect and act on feedback from a broad group of stakeholders and collaborators
- Advanced user of marketing automation platforms like Pardot, and CRM systems like Salesforce.com
- Experience building collaborative relations with Sales team
- Strong campaign orchestration, message optimization, persona and buying cycle experience required
- Creative thinker, self-starter, able to work both independently and with cross-functional teams
- Flexible, patient and able to thrive in a dynamic, ever changing work environment with competing priorities
- Experience in evolving marketing programs based on performance, sales feedback, shifts in GTM, etc
- Excellent project management skills, with a demonstrated ability to consistently prioritize and manage deliverables from other stakeholders to deliver quality outcomes on time
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Working knowledge of SEO best practices
Our offering of competitive benefits and perks include:
- Company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, such as medical, dental, vision, disability and life
- Flexible spending account to be used for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- Generous leave
- Daily catered lunch
- A kitchen fully stocked with snacks and beverages
- Discounted Gym Membership
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.