Who we are:
We are Dataminr. We deliver real-time, actionable alerts that are derived from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our clients are the first to know about high-impact events and critical breaking information, giving them the opportunity to act faster and stay one step ahead when every second counts. We are a mission-driven company committed to the power of real-time information as a force for good in the world.
Our groundbreaking AI and machine learning technology cuts through the noise in an increasingly complex landscape by detecting, classifying, and determining the significance of public information. Headquartered in NYC, Dataminr has revolutionized the way that global news, finance, public sector, corporate security and PR/communications professionals know and act on critical, relevant information to protect people, assets and brands.
Along the way, we've grown to over 450 talented employees across six global offices, attained unicorn status after our recent investment round, and been referred to as the “super tool of journalists and hedge funds." We’ve received numerous awards and accolades from our clients, including recognition from CNBC as one of the world’s 50 most disruptive private technology companies in 2016 and joining Forbes’ definitive list of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world, in 2017 and 2018.
A career at Dataminr offers the ability to make a meaningful impact at a rapidly growing tech company with a startup culture, while being supported by the experience of a company founded in 2009. We value ownership, curiosity and drive on an individual level and live these values every day. We empower everyone to have a voice at the table and regularly invest in professional development. Our culture promotes cross team interaction, work-life balance and the sharing of information and ideas because it enables us to do our best work and have fun.
Who you are:
You're extremely organized and detail oriented. You're reliable and trustworthy and you pride yourself on following through on every detail. You're a multi-tasking master.
You're excited to be part of the operations side of a fast-paced, growing sales organization. As our Sales Operations Administrator, you'll be part of our Sales Operations team. You'll work on various projects, help create and optimize processes and documentation, and provide general day-to-day support to our US Sales teams so they can operate as effectively as possible.
You are passionate about Dataminr’s mission and excited to learn the intricate sales landscape of a growing tech company.
- Own, maintain, and grow our WorkRamp library of resources and trainings
- Facilitate new hire on-boarding & ongoing sales training
- Document new processes and support Change communication and management
- Maintain client contracts within Salesforce
- Facilitate the creation of new Sales Incentive Plans & Offer Letters
- Manage our data sets & infrastructure to ensure integrity throughout our databases and tools
- Collect, analyze, and report data in order to help our operations and leadership team make data driven decisions utilizing Salesforce and Domo (data visualization tool)
Desired Skills and Responsibilities:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- 1-2 years of experience in administration or support function for a Sales team
- Strong understanding of the processes and functions of a sales organization
- Experience in a fast-paced, growing SaaS/technology company
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Sense of urgency and ability to work efficiently, meet deadlines, and manage competing priorities
- Positive, can-do attitude and willingness to help wherever needed
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Google Suite productivity tools (Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Docs, Spreadsheets, and Presentations) a plus
- Experience with Salesforce & Domo a plus
- Proficient in Excel
Our offering of competitive benefits and perks include:
- Competitive compensation package including equity
- Company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, such as medical, dental, vision, disability and life
- Flexible spending account to be used for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- Generous leave
- Daily catered lunch
- A kitchen fully stocked with snacks and beverages
- Discounted Gym Membership
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.