Who we are:
We are Dataminr. We deliver real-time, actionable alerts that are derived from vast amounts of publicly available data. Our groundbreaking AI-enabled platform cuts through the noise in an increasingly complex landscape by detecting, classifying, and determining the significance of public information. Our culture promotes cross team interaction, work-life balance and the sharing of information and ideas because it enables us to do our best work and have fun. We've grown to over 450 talented employees across six global offices, attained unicorn status after our recent investment round, and been referred to as the “super tool of journalists and hedge funds."
We are a mission-driven company committed to the power of real-time information as a force for good in the world.
Who you are:
You're a technology professional with experience supporting enterprise-level users in a fast-paced, demanding environment. You bring top-notch communication skills, a passion for troubleshooting, and a patient and cheerful attitude to provide outstanding customer experiences every day.
You have extensive experience in providing email and phone support to assist customers with product questions and issues. You're experienced in knowledge-centered support as well as creating and maintaining a knowledge base of product content.
You're excited about becoming a Dataminr product expert and providing customer and technical support to our existing Dataminr customers.
- Become a product expert and proactively learn to support new features as they are developed
- Answer customer questions about product functionality
- Perform detailed technical troubleshooting of application and customer environment issues
- Work with internal teams to include Product, Engineering, Sales, Operations, etc. in identifying product defects, testing and designing solutions.
- Document all customer interactions and resolutions in our support ticketing system
- Be an active contributor to our technical knowledge base and other support documentation.
- Ability to work Tuesday through Saturday 9:00am-5:00pm ET
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 4-5 years experience in a customer facing technical support role (technical, not IT); experience with SaaS companies and startups a plus
- You have experience inspecting and diagnosing issues in web applications and mobile applications.
- A commitment to providing extraordinary customer experiences and tenacity to drive issues to resolution
- Must be able to communicate complex technical terms in an easy to understand, non-technical manner
- Experience authoring, structuring and administering documents for training and knowledge bases
- Experience managing multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment while meeting critical SLAs and deadlines.
- Ability to establish priorities and work independently in the absence of immediate supervision and within a team
- Strong analytical ability paired with strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using Zendesk, Jira and Salesforce a plus
Our offering of competitive benefits and perks include:
- Company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, such as medical, dental, vision, disability and life
- Flexible spending account to be used for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- Generous leave
- Daily catered lunch
- A kitchen fully stocked with snacks and beverages
- Discounted Gym Membership
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.