Minimum Experience: 5 years
Job Type: Full time
Who we are:
We are Dataminr. We deliver real-time, actionable alerts that are derived from vast amounts of publicly available data. Our groundbreaking AI-enabled platform cuts through the noise in an increasingly complex landscape by detecting, classifying, and determining the significance of public information. Our culture promotes cross team interaction, work-life balance and the sharing of information and ideas because it enables us to do our best work and have fun. We've grown to over 450 talented employees across six global offices, attained unicorn status after our recent investment round, and been referred to as the “super tool of journalists and hedge funds."
We are a mission-driven company committed to the power of real-time information as a force for good in the world.
What you’ve done before:
You have built software test automation and scaled automation frameworks for back-end services and APIs to help build a high-quality product. You have enjoyed sharing your knowledge, mentoring other engineers, and thinking about ways to make a team more efficient.
What success looks like in your first 6 months:
- Start off by learning the ropes, spending time with different parts of the company to understand how Dataminr delivers breaking news in seconds across mobile, web and inbox.
- Get up to speed on our tech stack and infrastructure with overview sessions and deep dives with your team.
- Contribute to the development of our test tooling and infrastructures.
- Plan and design discussions to ensure necessary testing frameworks will cover testing needs and deliver high-quality products.
- Build testing frameworks that will assist in achieving test coverage for Unit Testing, API/Integration Testing, Contract Testing, Functional Testing, Load and Performance and other testing approaches.
- Mentor more junior members of our growing team.
Why you should work here:
We recognize and reward hard work with:
- competitive compensation package including company equity.
- paid benefits for employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching.
- flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses.
We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, and passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed.
- opportunities to own and drive important critical projects.
- individual Learning and Development fund and professional training.
- generous leave and flexible hours.
- daily catered lunch and a fully stocked kitchen.
- And more!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.