Who we are:
We are Dataminr. Our advanced AI platform delivers relevant, actionable information alerts in real time. We detect the earliest signals on real-time risks within an increasingly diverse and complex landscape of publicly available information, enabling more effective risk mitigation strategies, faster response, and better crisis management for public and commercial sector organizations across the globe.
We've grown to over 450 talented employees across six global offices and raised $392 million in funding at a $1.6 billion valuation in our most recent investment round. Our culture promotes cross-team interaction, work-life balance and the sharing of information and ideas because it enables us to do our best work together and have fun.
We are a mission-driven company committed to the power of AI and real-time information as a force for good in the world. Join us and help the world operate in real time.
Who you are:
You have prior experience working as an open source analyst or cyber risk analyst. You are a highly motivated individual who can (1) monitor and analyze the quality of our data feeds and signals; (2) keep up-to-date on key developments and assess the impact of real-time Dataminr signals; and (3) be the in-house expert on breaking news.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years experience in open source analysis or in cyber risk intelligence, actively keeping up with the current cyber intelligence and risk trends
- Must have demonstrated experience in evaluating Internet information from social media, chats, forums, Tor network, news feeds, internet relay chats, etc.
- Experience in the cyber domain and emerging risks impacting commercial interests
- Foreign or technical language fluency is desirable
- Certifications in CEH, CISSP, or CISM is a plus
- Self-motivation and an ability to handle competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Quick study of new technologies and business requirements
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Our offering of competitive benefits and perks include:
- Competitive compensation package including equity
- Company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, such as medical, dental, vision, disability and life
- Professional development fund
- Generous leave, including an additional volunteer day
- Daily catered lunch and snack area with refrigerated beverages
- Bi-monthly company outings
- Dataminr Yoga
- Discounted Gym Membership
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.
Dataminr will collect and process your personal data. All personal data will be processed in accordance with Dataminir's data privacy notice available here: https://www.dataminr.com/privacy-policy and applicable data protection laws. By providing your details and applying via our careers website, you acknowledge that you have read our data privacy notice. If you have any queries, please contact the People Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or our Legal department at email@example.com.