Locations: New York, Washington DC
Type: Full time
Who we are:
We are Dataminr. We deliver real-time, actionable alerts derived from vast amounts of publicly available data. Our groundbreaking AI and machine learning platform cuts through the noise in an increasingly complex landscape by detecting, classifying, and determining the significance of public information. We're revolutionizing the way businesses and governments know and act on critical, relevant information to protect people, assets, and brands when every second counts.
We've grown to over 450 talented employees across six global offices and raised $392 million in funding at a $1.6 billion valuation in our most recent investment round. Our culture promotes cross team interaction, work-life balance and the sharing of information and ideas because it enables us to do our best work and have fun.
We are a mission-driven company committed to the power of real-time information as a force for good in the world. Join us and help the world operate in real time.
Who you are:
You're self-motivated and self-directed with a passion for building and maintaining relationships with clients, fully understanding their needs and advocating on their behalf. You solve problems and identify opportunities as an expert with Dataminr software. You are knowledgeable of major trends and events impacting government procurement, publicly available information, and big data and can translate these into actionable insights for your clients. Your goal is rapidly learn any customer’s situation and inspire better adoption, retention, and usage of the Dataminr platform.
As a Customer Success Manager, you are a program manager and platform expert for a set of high-profile, high-touch customers within our Public Sector vertical. You are excited about bringing your experience and best practices into a team that will transform the way our clients adopt and use Dataminr.
- Work with account management teams to understand each customer’s mission sets and operational process in order to design and implement the programs that seamlessly integrate Dataminr into their workflow
- Manage a small team of Customer Success Associates
- Partner with cross company teams to drive product adoption, renewal and customer satisfaction by bringing value to our customers every day
- Help build scalable systems to support and engage customers throughout the customer lifecycle
- Partner with internal teams to develop, implement, and deliver onboarding, training and usage plans most suited for each customer
- Serve as an advocate for our customers by collecting and presenting customer health and usage data to cross-functional account management and technical teams
- Collect customer feedback and clearly articulate product recommendations for Dataminr product development with our engineering and product teams
- Continuously drive efficiency and improvements for the Customer Success organization from a strategic and tactical standpoint
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant experience in a related field
- 3+ years of enterprise software or SaaS customer success management or account management experience with a demonstrated track record of success
- Specific experience supporting the public sector, military, federal agencies, and/or intelligence community
- Knowledge and/or experience of publicly available information and social media analysis efforts of public sector organizations, including but not limited to military, law enforcement or emergency management
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, with an emphasis on communicating both orally and in writing with senior military leaders and decision makers
- Ability to communicate complex concepts to a wide range of audiences, including technical and non-technical customers
- High level of accountability and the ability to execute on multiple and competing projects and deadlines
- Ability to think on your feet and problem solve in real-time
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills and a strong focus on delivering the best possible client experience
- Must currently hold or have the ability to obtain a Secret clearance at a minimum
Our offering of competitive benefits and perks include:
- Company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, such as medical, dental, vision, disability and life
- Flexible spending account to be used for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- Generous leave
- Daily catered lunch
- A kitchen fully stocked with snacks and beverages
…and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.