Who we are:
We are Dataminr. Our advanced AI platform delivers relevant, actionable information alerts in real time. We detect the earliest signals on real-time risks within an increasingly diverse and complex landscape of publicly available information, enabling more effective risk mitigation strategies, faster response, and better crisis management for public and commercial sector organizations across the globe.
We've grown to over 450 talented employees across six global offices and raised $392 million in funding at a $1.6 billion valuation in our most recent investment round. Our culture promotes cross-team interaction, work-life balance and the sharing of information and ideas because it enables us to do our best work together and have fun.
We are a mission-driven company committed to the power of AI and real-time information as a force for good in the world. Join us and help the world operate in real time.
Who you are:
You're a tireless seeker of those elusive sales candidates who are not actively looking for a new opportunity. You know that the only way to stay competitive in this market is to constantly find new ways to engage candidates. You stay on top of the latest recruiting strategies, market movements, and company changes. You strive to keep the recruiting process fast, efficient, and human at all stages.
You're excited to join Dataminr at an incredible growth moment as we expand our Enterprise Sales teams in New York, Washington DC, London (UK), Munich (Germany), and Melbourne (Australia). You're passionate about Dataminr's mission to be a force for good in the world, and you're ready to leverage your recruiting skills to make an impact.
Expected contract length: 3/4+ months with possibility of extension or conversion
- Full lifecycle recruiting for Enterprise Sales openings, with a focus Account Executives and Account Managers
- Work closely with sales leadership and sales managers to meet ambitious hiring goals and expectations
- Proactively identify and assess talent using a variety of sourcing methodologies including but not limited to LinkedIn, Boolean searches, networking, complex web searches and research
- Report on sourcing channel measures of success and interpret the data to suggest the viability of sourcing strategies and improvements needed
- Create and foster high touch relationships with active and passive candidates
- Continuously partner with recruiting team and senior managers to design, refine and implement innovative recruiting strategies for top talent
- Prepare offers, create strategic closing plans, negotiate compensation packages, and close candidates at all levels
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 4+ years and a strong track record of sales recruiting experience, preferably in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Deep understanding of sales functions, roles, and compensation structures
- Proven ability to proactively engage candidates and manage them through the interview process
- Strong sense of urgency, initiative and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior attention to detail, organizational skills and multitasking abilities
- Ability to act swiftly under pressure and adapt to changing priorities and processes
- Experience with Greenhouse ATS is a plus
Additional perks include free catered lunches, free snack and beverages, quarterly company outings and weekly yoga,
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.