Headquartered in New York City, Dataiku was founded in Paris in 2013 and achieved unicorn status in 2019. Now, more than 1,000+ employees work across the globe in our offices and remotely. Backed by a renowned set of investors and partners including CapitalG, Tiger Global, and ICONIQ Growth, we’ve set out to build the future of AI.
Reporting to the Senior Accounting Director, Dataiku is seeking an Accounting Manager to oversee parts of our general ledger organization functions in a high-growth, dynamic and fast-paced environment. As a key member of our Accounting team, you will play an integral role in providing critical financial support that empowers our business leaders to make sound decisions.
- Manage month end closing tasks for multiple entities to include preparation and/or review of journal entries and related support, variance review, and request data from other individuals for use in analysis.
- Manage day to day accounting operations with the flexibility to monitor and change priorities as needed.
- Review monthly reconciliations of balance sheet accounts.
- Assist with external audit requests, including review of schedules as assigned.
- Work with other functional managers to meet their needs for financial data requests.
- Work on process optimization and automation efforts to improve efficiency and effectiveness on a continuous basis through various techniques using technology solutions and automation.
- Own the Blackline administration process.
- Responsible for leading a small team of two Senior Accountants.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- CPA and/or MBA or MSA preferred.
- Industry experience in technology, software, SaaS accounting preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years comparable work experience, with a mix of public accounting and corporate accounting experience preferred.
- Strong knowledge of GAAP and accounting operations.
- Willingness to be both a player and coach in a scale-up environment.
- Excellent organizational communication and analytical skills with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Experience with a variety of accounting software suites (Netsuite, Blackline, Expensify, Coupa).
- Ideally someone who has prior leadership experience.
- Ability to multitask, stay organized and prioritize deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Location: Ideally based out of NY, CT, or NJ. For the right candidate, we will be flexible on location for anywhere in either EST or CST.
The final compensation package for this role will be determined during the interview process and is based on a variety of factors, including, but not limited to, geographic location, internal equity, education, skill set, experience and training. Eligible roles may also be entitled to receive commission or other variable compensation through Dataiku's incentive compensation program.
Dataiku also offers comprehensive benefits, including stock options, medical, dental, and vision plans, flexible spending accounts, pre-tax commuter benefits, a 401k company match, paid vacations and sick leave, paid parental leave, employer paid disability coverage, and additional health and wellbeing perks and benefits. Dataiku reserves the right to amend or modify employee perks and benefits at any time.