About the Role:
DataGrail is looking for a Director of Sales to join us at DataGrail! In this role, you’ll be responsible for recruiting and building a world-class Account Executive team, leading efforts to drive the team’s productivity, implementing process improvements, and most importantly “hit the number”. You’re a skilled operator who’s not afraid to roll up your sleeves and be hands-on and are equally adept at leading and developing a high-performing team.
About the Team:
You’ll report to the CEO and lead a team of highly motivated sales professionals who are committed to educating business partners on the benefits of DataGrail’s privacy platform.
What You'll Do:
- Recruit, hire, train, and develop a team of high-performing Account Executives responsible for hunting net new business with commercial customers.
- Oversee the Account Executive team, providing support and industry knowledge to increase the team’s productivity and success.
- Drive AE team to exceed annual quota and quarterly revenue targets while maintaining accurate and updated pipelines and forecasts.
- Set and communicate clear objectives for the team--and hold the team accountable to those objectives.
- Provide mentorship and coaching in order to develop strategic account-based sales strategies to break into mid-market, commercial, and small enterprises.
- Partner closely with Marketing, Customer Success, Product, and Engineering, ensuring that all new customers are set up for long-term success on the DataGrail platform.
What You Need:
- Experience recruiting top talent, building and motivating sales teams, growing pipelines, and hitting revenue targets.
- 7+ years in B2B SaaS sales and 3+ years of sales leadership/management experience.
- Proven experience leading sales teams with a hands-on, data-driven approach.
- Passion for building and developing strong sales teams.
With the core belief that trust builds transparency, at DataGrail, we provide a privacy platform that empowers people to have more control over their privacy and identity. Our platform eliminates complicated, manual, and time-consuming processes associated with emerging privacy laws. We find and untangle the terabytes of data companies have, make sense of it, and organize it into an easy-to-use privacy program.
We live by our company values every day at DataGrail: Win as a Team, Empathy Always, Love our Customers, Iterate & Evolve, Seek New Perspectives, and Lead with Why.
Benefits & Perks:
- Solid compensation package + equity
- Comprehensive benefits - full healthcare coverage, including dental, and vision
- We’ve got you covered with our 401(k) plan
- Work from anywhere - every employee has the choice to select their ideal work environment
- Feel relaxed with unlimited paid-time-off (+2 weeks mandatory!)
- Grow with us - opportunities for upward mobility
- Annual stipend for continued career development for all DataGrail team members
- Monthly hardware and remote office stipends and an UberEats meal program in select locations
- All of this and much, much more
DataGrail provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.