About the Role:
DataGrail’s Technical Success Engineering Team is responsible for partnering with our customers, product, engineers, and other internal teams to provide a world-class customer experience. Our platform is built on Rails, React, Postgres, and AWS and integrates with hundreds of SaaS and IT systems. You will interface daily with our engineering team and become an expert on our platform architecture and system integrations. With this knowledge you will communicate technical concepts to our customers.
What You'll Do:
- Own technical investigations on a range of challenges that our customers might face.
- Write and curate content for the DataGrail Help Center, including product documentation.
- Solve customer problems at scale, regardless of the issue.
- Communicate technical concepts to our customers within Zendesk and via phone.
- Cross-functional prioritization with our internal teams, prioritizing based on highest value add for customers
- Improve the time our engineers spend building our core product by owning the technical investigations and resolutions.
- Provide product feedback directly to our product and engineering teams in an ongoing manner.
- Up-level our support processes to reduce customer friction and improve time to resolution.
- Advise our customers on how to be the most successful with the DataGrail platform.
- Learn additional technical knowledge and how to apply it in innovative ways.
What You Need:
- To achieve success, you will leverage your computer science (or similar) background as well as your experience translating commercial business needs into solutions to perform complex technical investigations and serve as a trusted technical advisor to our customers
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science and/or experience with SQL/SAS (or equivalent) and at least 1 year in a role with customer-facing experience
- Natural curiosity - you're driven to solve problems
- Comfortable working cross-functionally with internal teams, such as product and engineering
- A "pusher" mentality - you're not afraid to ask questions and drive towards a positive change
With the core belief that trust builds transparency, at DataGrail, we provide a privacy platform that empowers people to have more control over their privacy and identity. Our platform eliminates complicated, manual, and time-consuming processes associated with emerging privacy laws. We find and untangle the terabytes of data companies have, make sense of it, and organize it into an easy-to-use privacy program.
We live by our company values every day at DataGrail: Win as a Team, Empathy Always, Love our Customers, Iterate & Evolve, Seek New Perspectives, and Lead with Why.
Benefits & Perks:
- Solid compensation package + equity
- Comprehensive benefits - full healthcare coverage, including dental, and vision
- We’ve got you covered with our 401(k) plan
- Work from anywhere - every employee has the choice to select their ideal work environment
- Feel relaxed with unlimited paid-time-off (+2 weeks mandatory!)
- Grow with us - opportunities for upward mobility
- Annual stipend for continued career development for all DataGrail team members
- Monthly hardware and remote office stipends and an UberEats meal program in select locations
- All of this and much, much more
DataGrail provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.