About the Role:
We are looking for a Strategic Account Executive to join us at DataGrail! As a Strategic Account Executive working with the Sales team, you’ll play a crucial role in building relationships and closing partnerships with our enterprise prospects. You will spearhead a proactive account-based approach in a heavy team-selling environment, directing people and resources to ensure your pipeline is always full. Acting as the liaison for Datagrail’s largest and most strategic prospects, you’ll ensure alignment between customer expectations and DataGrail capabilities. You’ll join a team of curious sales leaders that are up-leveling strategic account planning and providing world-class consultation to prospects on progressive privacy programs.
What You'll Do:
- Exceed annual quota and quarterly revenue targets while maintaining accurate and updated pipeline and forecasts
- Collaborate with the Sales Development and Partnerships teams to develop account-based sales strategies to break into Fortune 2000 enterprises
- Generate new business opportunities from initial contact, to close and up-sell/cross-sell.
- Define and regularly iterate messaging that will scale our outbound prospecting engine
- Engage and educate senior IT and legal executives on the importance of building trust through transparency and validating DataGrail as the leader in the market
- Acquire and maintain in-depth knowledge of the privacy space and the emerging competitive landscape
What You Need:
- 5+ years of experience in an upmarket closing role
- Prior experience selling B2B software in a high-growth environment
- Proven record of consistently meeting and exceeding quota in a fast-paced, competitive sales environment
- Strong negotiation skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Grit and determination to close business in a team selling environment
- Bachelor's Degree or relevant experience
- Experience selling to IT and legal buyers is a plus
- Services sales experience is a plus
With the core belief that trust builds transparency, at DataGrail, we provide a privacy platform that empowers people to have more control over their privacy and identity. Our platform eliminates complicated, manual, and time-consuming processes associated with emerging privacy laws. We find and untangle the terabytes of data companies have, make sense of it, and organize it into an easy-to-use privacy program.
We live by our company values every day at DataGrail: Win as a Team, Empathy Always, Love our Customers, Iterate & Evolve, Seek New Perspectives, and Lead with Why.
Benefits & Perks:
- Solid compensation package + equity
- Comprehensive benefits - full healthcare coverage, including dental, and vision
- We’ve got you covered with our 401(k) plan
- Work from anywhere - every employee has the choice to select their ideal work environment
- Feel relaxed with unlimited paid-time-off (+2 weeks mandatory!)
- Grow with us - opportunities for upward mobility
- Annual stipend for continued career development for all DataGrail team members
- Monthly hardware and remote office stipends and an UberEats meal program in select locations
- All of this and much, much more
DataGrail provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.