About the Role:
DataGrail is looking for a Revenue Marketing Specialist to help us grow and scale a variety of inbound and outbound marketing programs to increase DataGrail’s brand awareness, lead generation, and sales pipeline. If you are interested in growing quickly in the world of demand generation and campaign marketing, we want to talk to you.
You should be ready to roll up your sleeves and work on projects across multiple marketing areas, including but not limited to integrated campaigns, email marketing, conversion rate optimization and reporting. You ideally have a few years of tangible marketing experience, excellent writing, communication and project management skills, the ability to work independently, and you thrive in a flexible/ambiguous environment. You will succeed in this role if you are a curious, driven and a collaborative aspiring marketer who is eager to grow their career with hands-on project ownership at a growing startup.
What You'll Do:
- Build and launch integrated marketing campaigns, utilizing email, paid media advertising, SEO and other core sources to drive brand awareness and quality lead generation
- Grow our email marketing program, creating purposeful nurture streams to increase engagement and quality leads delivered to our sales
- Optimize demand generation marketing assets including ad copy, landing pages, emails and forms
- Standardize and optimize growth marketing programs such as attribution tracking, automated workflows and other processes as they arise
- Improve processes for creating, building, and reporting on integrated marketing campaigns
- Strategy and execution around email marketing efforts and their desired outcomes
- Ownership of conversion rates and engagement metrics across channels through purposeful testing
- Provide visibility into marketing efforts through coordinated calendars and high level reporting
- Growth marketing strategy, processes, and methodologies from seasoned marketers
- Use a multitude of marketing tools including Hubspot, Ad softwares and more
What You Need:
- 2+ years of relevant marketing experience
- Experience in creating marketing materials, such as: creating campaign briefs, email copies of blog posts, or paid advertisement
- Project management and stellar communication skills
With the core belief that trust builds transparency, at DataGrail, we provide a privacy platform that empowers people to have more control over their privacy and identity. Our platform eliminates complicated, manual, and time-consuming processes associated with emerging privacy laws. We find and untangle the terabytes of data companies have, make sense of it, and organize it into an easy-to-use privacy program.
We live by our company values every day at DataGrail: Win as a Team, Empathy Always, Love our Customers, Iterate & Evolve, Seek New Perspectives, and Lead with Why.
Benefits & Perks:
- Solid compensation package + equity
- Comprehensive benefits - full healthcare coverage, including dental, and vision
- We’ve got you covered with our 401(k) plan
- Work from anywhere - every employee has the choice to select their ideal work environment
- Feel relaxed with unlimited paid-time-off (+2 weeks mandatory!)
- Grow with us - opportunities for upward mobility
- Annual stipend for continued career development for all DataGrail team members
- Monthly hardware and remote office stipends and an UberEats meal program in select locations
- All of this and much, much more
DataGrail provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.