The Age of Privacy requires a new standard of transparency.
Due to stringent and changing privacy regulations, organizations face uncertainty and regulatory challenges. Company’s business systems were not designed to be compliant.
We’re building a company and team to solve this problem. We’ve raised $9.2M and are built and backed by executives and founders at DocuSign, MuleSoft, Twilio, Cloudera, Oracle, Salesforce.com, HP Labs, Facebook and Quantcast.
We live by our values:
- Be transparent
- Build trust
- Be bold
- Make each other better
- Learn from failure
Join our team and shape the new standard of transparency.
✅ You’ll Own
As a QA Engineer, you will ensure delivery of high-level test strategy and methodologies, and own an end to end QA process for DataGrail’s core products. You will empower and support the Engineering team to maintain an overall high quality of our products at all times. As the company scales, you will focus on process improvements, while working with cross-functional engineering, design and product teams.
You’ll be responsible for the following:
- Contributing to the overall QA strategy and processes
- Reviewing business/functional requirements and design documents, translating them into exhaustive test cases, creating and maintaining test suites into TestRail
- Partnering with Engineering and Product teams to define requirements, set priorities, plan and enable product testing
- Conducting manual QA test runs of a new and existing products and features for functional, regression and acceptance test suites for each release
- Identifying and analyzing potential issues, filing detailed bug reports in Jira and triaging the issues accordingly.
- Supporting QA automation efforts by converting manual test cases into automated scripts as needed
- Contributing to constant improvement of QA processes, tools and environments
👩💻 You’ll Improve
- Processes and workflows for getting quality products into our customers’ hands faster
- Creation and maintenance of a high quality QA documentation, including QA processes, test suites, test cases and release checklists
- Overall test coverage of our products
- Cross functional collaboration between QA, Engineering, Product and Design teams to set the standard for achieving the quality from the beginning of every project/release.
📚 You’ll Teach
We are one team, serving the same purpose and constantly learning from each other.
Do you have a helpful tip on great test coverage or coding practices for automation, that saves you time and ensures better software quality? We want to see it on Slack or Confluence.
If you feel inspired, give a talk at lunch and learn about your past experiences and mistakes that you learned from, that could be beneficial for the team.
🧠 You’ll Learn
We’re building an enduring organization. You’ll learn how to scale a business, an organization, and a product.
Understand the privacy landscape inside out.