DataGrail’s first Technical Success Engineer will be responsible for partnering with our customers, product, engineers, and other internal teams to provide a world-class customer experience. Our platform is built on Rails, React, Postgres, and AWS and integrates with hundreds of SaaS and IT systems. You will interface daily with our engineering team and become an expert on our platform architecture and system integrations. With this knowledge you will communicate technical concepts to our customers. To achieve success, you will leverage your computer science (or similar) background as well as your experience translating commercial business needs into solutions to perform complex technical investigations and serve as a trusted technical advisor to our customers. Successful candidates for this role typically have a Bachelor’s in Computer Science and/or experience with SQL/SAS (or equivalent) and customer-facing experience.
✅ You’ll Own
- Technical investigations on a range of challenges that our customers might face.
- Writing and curating content for the DataGrail Help Center, including product documentation.
- Solving customer problems at scale, regardless of the issue.
- Communicating technical concepts to our customers within Zendesk and via phone.
- Cross-functional prioritization with our internal teams, prioritizing based on highest value add for customers
👩💻 You’ll Improve
- The time our engineers spend building our core product by owning the technical investigations and resolutions.
- Our product by providing product feedback directly to our product and engineering teams in an ongoing manner.
- Our support processes to reduce customer friction and improve time to resolution.
📚 You’ll Teach
- Our customers how to be most successful with the DataGrail platform.
- Your non-technical teammates about the nuances of our product.
🧠 You’ll Learn
- Additional technical knowledge and how to apply it in innovative ways.
- The ins-and-outs of building a world-class technical success organization from leaders in the space.