The Age of Privacy requires a new standard of transparency.
Due to stringent and changing privacy regulations, organizations face uncertainty and regulatory challenges. Company’s business systems were not designed to be compliant.
We’re building a company and team to solve this problem. We’ve raised $9.2M and are built and backed by executives and founders at DocuSign, MuleSoft, Twilio, Cloudera, Oracle, Salesforce.com, HP Labs, Facebook and Quantcast.
We live by our values:
- Be transparent
- Build trust
- Be bold
- Make each other better
- Learn from failure
Join our team and shape the new standard of transparency.
DataGrail’s first Engagement Manager will be responsible for onboarding new DataGrail customers and getting them to first value quickly and efficiently. You will be the main stakeholder on projects, responsible for the success of enterprise-level software deployments. In order to achieve this success, you will leverage your previous enterprise professional services experience, project management expertise, strong communication/written skills, relationship building prowess and conflict management skills.
✅ You’ll Own:
- Project design and execution for new Enterprise customer implementations.
- Strategic communication with customer teams, including business owners and exec-level project sponsors.
- Delivery on customer engagements, including driving milestone meetings, customizing and developing new project artifacts, and ensuring high levels of impact and customer satisfaction.
- Developing detailed project plan schedules and work breakdown structures to ensure project team accountability for milestone dates and work quality.
- Creating comprehensive weekly status reports and communication plans to executive sponsors and internal/external project teams
- Proactively identify implementation risks and mitigate them effectively and efficiently.
- Quickly establishing rapport and a positive relationship with customer stakeholders.
👩💻 You’ll Improve:
- The onboarding velocity of all of our upcoming customers
- Practices, templates, policies and tools to mature the capabilities of the team.
- Reporting on deliverables, budget, schedule, forecasts, and scope.
- The design and delivery of standard services packages, pricing, etc.
📚 You’ll Teach:
- Our teams to work even more collaboratively by coaching and mentoring internal and customer project team members.
- Data-driven project and program management to our internal teams.
🧠 You’ll Learn:
- The ins and outs of the privacy landscape.
- The joys and frustrations of scaling a company.
- Prioritization in a rapid growth startup.
- The building blocks to create a foundation for scale, from a team who wants to go big places, together.
- You’ll get health coverage, stock options, commuter benefits, and all the essentials
- Unlimited vacation policy, 2 weeks mandatory
- We encourage self-development through mentorship, conferences, seminars, and more - ideas always welcome!
- Flexible work schedule: at home and co-working location