The Age of Privacy requires a new standard of transparency.
Due to stringent and changing privacy regulations, organizations face uncertainty and regulatory challenges. Company’s business systems were not designed to be compliant.
We’re building a company and team to solve this problem. We’ve raised $40M and are built and backed by executives and founders at DocuSign, MuleSoft, Twilio, Cloudera, Oracle, Salesforce.com, HP Labs, Facebook and Quantcast.
The Sales Development Representative will play a key role in driving new business opportunities by prospecting into accounts, qualifying opportunities and leads, and scheduling initial discovery calls with Account Executives. This is a fantastic opportunity for aspiring sales professionals to learn our sales process from the ground up, and to contribute significantly to our company’s revenue growth.
The most important characteristics to succeed in this role are:
- High EQ, IQ and business acumen
- A go-getter that sets their sights to crush established targets
- Persistent – Doesn’t stop at “no”. Believes they can overcome anything
- Committed to learn and grow from experienced sales leaders
- Collaborative and always willing to contribute to team goals
- Confidence without arrogance, and humility without meekness
If that sounds like you, please connect with us!
✅ You’ll Own:
- Driving pipeline in your assigned account base and with the Account Executives you support
- Account research and prospecting into smb, mid-market, and enterprise accounts
- Making cold calls, sending tailored outreach, and leveraging other sales tactics to generate new business meetings with prospects
- Becoming an objection handling ninja, and properly positioning DataGrailes value proposition to high-level stakeholders
👩💻 You’ll Improve:
- Engagement and pipeline levels for your assigned account base and Account Executives
- Revenue growth by generating quality pipeline that we can close
- The quality of messaging that we are using as a team
- The efficiency of processes the SDRs use to prospect, organize, and engage their territories
🧠 You’ll Learn:
- The ins and outs of the privacy landscape
- Software sales tactics, processes, and methodologies from seasoned sales leaders
- Objection handling, value selling, account research, and territory organization
- Prioritization in a rapid growth startup
✅ You are Good at:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Organization and prioritizing a large volume of tasks
- Thinking strategically and out-of-the-box
- Not giving up
Why work with us?
- You’ll get health coverage, stock options, commuter benefits, hardware stipend, remote stipend and all the essentials
- Unlimited vacation policy, 2 weeks mandatory
- We encourage self-development through mentorship, conferences, seminars, and more - ideas always welcome!
- Flexible work schedule: at home and co-working location
- We are committed to maintaining a diverse workforce - Women make up 40% of our company
- We’ve raised $39.2M and are built and backed by executives and founders at DocuSign, MuleSoft, Twilio, Cloudera, Oracle, Salesforce.com and HubSpot.
- Our customers <3 us and so do our employees.