🦄 DataDome is a fast growing tech scale-up, leading the bot protection industry from New York, Paris, and Singapore. Based on AI & Machine Learning, our cybersecurity solution beats illegitimate traffic, so that sensitive data remains safe and online platforms can perform at optimum speed.
We’re proud to protect more than 10,000 domains worldwide, including TripAdvisor, The New-York Times, Footlocker, Hanes Brands, Hermes, LVMH, Rakuten, Carfax, Adevinta and many others.
Our offices gather talents coming from 10 different countries. Our Team Members particularly like our central & modern offices in Paris & NYC, an approachable management, off-sites and other Team Building events.
Our technical stack is mainly composed of a real-time detection layer in Java, a low latency Stream Engine running on Flink in Scala, ElasticSearch for the storage, Kafka for communication between layers, HAProxy for load balancing, Symfony 5 & Angular 9 for our dashboards.
We operate at scale and handle over 1 000 billion events per day giving responses within 3ms (99p). Currently, we are present in more than 25 data centers around the world, deployed using Docker.
Our infrastructure is deployed on AWS, Azure, Scaleway, Vultr, and GCP, using Docker, Ansible and Terraform, and monitored with Grafana and Prometheus.
This stack is currently handling 500k requests per second and manages more than 300 TB of data.
Want to play your part in the war against bad bots? Join the team and become a Botbuster!
What you will get if you join us:
- A stimulating working environment with passionate individuals and a first-class R&D team creating a top-quality and innovative solution, making DataDome one of the strongest performers in the bot protection industry
- A joyful workplace with many events throughout the year: annual offsite, summer and Christmas parties; drinks, Breakfast every Monday & Friday
- 20 PTO, including sick and personal days + 10 company holiday
- Competitive salary and rewards policy
- Attractive Medical, dental and vision package
- Office located in the heart of Manhattan, in Union Square (Part or full remote is allowed)
We are looking for a Senior Cyber Security Analyst based in NYC who will be in charge of analyzing the bot traffic collected by our detection platform, creating dedicated data visualizations, helping our customers to decide how to act when they are encounter bot attacks.
You will be more specifically in charge of:
- Being our main technical point of contact in our US office
- Providing (tier 2 and 3) support to our customers
- Analyzing TB of web traffic to identify undetected threats as well as false positives (mostly using Elastic Search and Kibana)
- Collaborate with support team and customers to provide meaningful incident reports
- Collaborate with threat researchers to challenge and optimize DataDome real-time detection engine capabilities
- Design and implement solutions to automate the detection of malicious traffic and to automate recurring data analysis tasks
- Identifying potential attacks and add new alerts to our detection platform
- Be part of our internal "bot red team", challenging on a daily basis our detection engine
👤 What we look for:
- Bachelors Degree Required in a relevant field
- at least 3-5 years in similar experience
- Have a previous experience in (web) cyber security
- Have a real passion for data, security and automated attacks mitigation
- Have expertise on network or web infrastructure (HTML, HTTP, CDN, DNS, IPv4/IPv6, cookies)
- Master at least one DataBase language: MySQL/NoSQL/ElasticSearch
- Master at least one scripting language (Python, JS) to automate analysis and detection tasks
- Familiar with monitoring and alerting technologies (Grafana)
- You implement bots during your spare time
- You have already used Kibana
What are the next steps?
You x Talent Acquisition Manager : first interview and cultural fit
You x Engineering Manager : technical and cultural fit + Take-home technical challenge
You x Team: Presentation and review of your "technical proposal" with the team
You x Member of the leadership team - Discussion about DataDome vision and "raison d'être" ?
Now you really met everyone Welcome to DataDome :)
DataDome is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicant without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.