🦄 DataDome is one of the fastest-growing tech startups in Paris. We offer a cutting edge technology that protects online businesses (websites and mobile applications) against advanced cyber attacks.
Based on AI & Machine Learning, our cybersecurity solution can detect & block the most sophisticated bot attacks, in real-time.
We’re proud to protect more than 10 000 domains worldwide, including TripAdvisor, The New-York Times, Carrefour, BlaBlaCar, Rakuten, Veepee, Adevinta.
Our offices in Paris & New-York gather talents coming from 10 different nationalities. We all love our ideally located & modern offices, an accessible management team, offsite events and weekly team-building initiatives, a chill room that includes foosball, video games and a punching bag!
DataDome is #CustomerCentric, the solution is the leader on g2.com and 100% of our customers renew their subscription year after year.
Want to play your part in the war against bad bots? Join the team and become a Botbuster!
We operate at scale and handle over 1 000 billion events per day giving responses within 3ms (99p). Currently, we are present in more than 25 data centers around the world, deployed using Docker.
Our infrastructure is deployed on AWS, Azure, Scaleway, Vultr, and GCP, using Docker, Ansible and Terraform, and monitored with Grafana and Prometheus.
This stack is currently handling 500k requests per second and manages more than 300 TB of data.
⭐ The team:
You role in the DevOps team
Our DevOps team is currently composed of 5 DevOps Engineers in charge of improving our delivery processes and providing a reliable and scalable platform for our customers.
As a DevOps Engineer you will be part of this team, improving our pipelines, reliability, spreading more security at our infrastructure / middleware layers. More specifically, you will :
- Monitor our platform availability and performance using Grafana/Prometheus/Opsgenie
- Update Elasticsearch cluster in production with zero downtime
- Determine incident root causes and add new alerts to our monitoring platform
- Improve our deployment stack for new Point of Presence using AWS/Azure/GCP or bare metal servers using Terraform and Ansible
- Work in collaboration with development teams to continuously improve their code delivery pipelines using Ansible/Jenkins
- Explore new technologies, imagine how we could leverage them and be aware of critical security issues
- You have been building pipelines and/or monitoring production environments for 3+ years in the cloud and on premises: AWS, Docker, Terraform, Ansible, and ElasticSearch.
- You have a great experience working in Unix/Linux environments and a good knowledge of networking systems
- You care about code security, quality, simplicity and performance
- You have a real passion for automation
- You are familiar with, or ready to take, on-call duties
- You are fluent in English
- You have a previous experience or background in cybersecurity
- You have worked at high scale with systems like Apache Kafka, Apache Flink or ElasticSearch
- You have worked with Kubernetes and/or Jenkins (using Jenkins files)
- You contributed to a major open-source project
- You understand, precisely, how internet works
What we offer if you join our dream team
- A stimulating work environment with passionate individuals and a talented R&D team creating innovative solutions, making DataDome one of the strongest performers in the bot protection industry.
- A multicultural and diverse team with almost 10 different nationalities in the office!
- A joyful workplace with many events throughout the year : annual offsite, summer and Christmas parties; one thematic aperitif per month, breakfast every Friday morning...
- Remote friendly work environment : Tailor made work from home policy and a joyful workplace located in Paris close to Opéra station!
- A Swile card and Alan Healthcare
What are the next steps?
You x Talent Acquisition Manager : first interview and cultural fit
You x EM: technical and cultural fit + Take-home technical challenge
You x Team: Presentation and review of your "technical proposal" with the team
You x Member of the leadership team - Discussion about Datadome vision and "raison d'être" ?
NOW you really met everyone Welcome to DataDome :)
DataDome is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.
Interested in this position offer? Send your application now!