🦄 DataDome is a fast growing tech scale-up, leading the bot protection industry from New York, Paris, and Singapore. Based on AI & Machine Learning, our cybersecurity solution beats illegitimate traffic, so that sensitive data remains safe and online platforms can perform at optimum speed.
We’re proud to protect more than 10 000 domains worldwide, including TripAdvisor, The New-York Times, Footlocker, Hanes Brands, Carrefour, BlaBlaCar, Rakuten, Veepee, Adevinta and many others.
Our offices gather talents coming from 10 different countries. Our Team Members particularly like our central & modern offices, an accessible management, off-sites and other Team Building events.
Want to help us win the war against bad bots? Join our Botbusters team!
⭐ We are looking for an experienced Accounting Manager to take over part of the accounting transactions and support the finance team due to the growth! You will report directly to the Head of Finance.
You will be more specifically in charge of:
Accounting - Finance - Compliance :
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department and monthly financial closing process, including ensuring all costs incurred are properly recorded, reviewing journal entries, account balance reconciliations and report preparation
- Maintaining a system of managing and overseeing the day-to-day accounting functions of the company
- Account Receivable : In charge of the overall billing cycle & keeping DSO Group target in line. Main contact of our customers for all billing topics
- Account Payable : Control and setup of supplier invoices on Spendesk - Keep bookkeeping up to date, in charge of payment run
- Participate in the ongoing development/establishment of accounting policies, compliance rules, procedures and operational strategies including the review and implementation of process and system changes
- Participate to the Group’s multi-currency consolidation process for both monthly internal management and statutory purposes along with the Head of Finance
- Help with quarterly and year-end financial audit activities across the group
- Filing / Archiving: classifying, tidying up, archiving documents (invoices, HR documents, customer contract, and other documents...)
- Various ad hoc work upon request from management team
Support with HR Department :
- Help with the administrative tasks (Swile, Alan…)
- Follow-up with employees on administrative documents
- Participate in payroll preparation by verifying data compliance (holidays, sick leave..)
👤 What we look for:
- Have an accounting qualification (Master CCA, DSCG) or you are graduated from a business school or equivalent
- Have at least 4+ years of experience in Finance (Audit/Accounting Firm or high-growth company profil)
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- Experience in Group's consolidation and knowledge of Sage Software / Zoho CRM is a plus
- Have a very good sense of organization, rigor and versatility
- Demonstrate creativity, good operational sense and dynamism
- Are fluent in English
By joining DataDome you will have access to:
- A stimulating working environment with a first class R&D team creating a cutting edge solution, making DataDome one of the strongest performers in the bot protection industry
- A joyful workplace with many events throughout the year: annual offsite, summer and Christmas parties, drinks, breakfast every Friday morning…
- Amazing offices located in the heart of Paris
- An attractive remuneration scheme and rewards policy
- A Swile lunch card
- Alan health insurance
What are the next steps?
- You x Talent Acquisition Manager - a first interview allows you, and us, to make sure your profile and motivations fit with our expectations for the job and DataDome company culture.
- You x Head of Finance - you will then meet our Head of Finance and assess together how your experience and skill set will allow you to outperform in this role.
- You x Head of Finance - Take-home assessment & Presentation - you will be provided with a real-life case study, something very similar to what you’ll be facing on a daily basis as a DataDome Accounting Manager. Once done, you’ll have a presentation of your work and a feedback session with our Head of Finance.
- You x Member of the leadership team - the closeness of the teams and a shared culture are central to DataDome’s success. You meet a member of our leadership team to make sure DataDome is the right setting for you to thrive.
- Welcome to DataDome :)
DataDome is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.