🦄 DataDome is a leading bot protection vendor, based in New York, Paris, and Singapore, recognized by Forrester and Gartner as a key player in the field, and leveraging a strong technical and business ecosystem.
Our mission is to beat illegitimate traffic, so that sensitive data remains safe and online platforms can perform at optimum speed. Based on AI & Machine Learning, our cybersecurity solution detects & blocks in real-time the most advanced bot attacks.
We’re proud to protect more than 200 customers worldwide, including TripAdvisor, The New-York Times, Footlocker, Hanes Brands, BlaBlaCar, Rakuten, Veepee, Adevinta and many others.
Our offices gather talents coming from 10 different countries. Our Team Members particularly like our central & modern offices, an accessible management, off-sites and other Team Building events.
Want to help us win the war against bad bots? Join our Botbusters Team!
What you will get if you join us:
- A stimulating working environment with passionate individuals and a first-class R&D team creating a top-quality and innovative solution, making DataDome one of the strongest performers in the bot protection industry
- A joyful workplace with many events throughout the year: annual offsite, summer and Christmas parties; drinks, Breakfast every Monday & Friday
- 20 PTO, including sick and personal days + 10 company holiday
- Competitive salary and rewards policy
- Attractive Medical, dental and vision package
- Office located in the heart of Manhattan, in Union Square (Part or full remote is allowed)
⭐ We are looking for a seasoned Content Manager to join our Marketing Team in NYC and to help us turn DataDome's data and expertise into impactful content for our internal and external stakeholders.
You will be expected to work closely with our data and threat analysis teams to build on DataDome's data and expertise and inspire as well as inform internal and external global teams with great storytelling. A key part of this role is content management, building a scalable process to ideate, create, update, and retire content used across the organization. You have excellent writing and editing skills, and can establish a professional, consistent message across a range of communications channels and audiences.
🎯 You will be more specifically in charge of the following:
- Monitoring of main trends and topics of interest for our personas: devops, CTOs, IT, CISOs.
- Managing our editorial guidelines
- Planning the content pipeline to generate engagement and visibility: drive the main content topics, and animate resources accordingly.
- Turning each piece of new content into an activation campaign with marketing, growth and sales Teams.
- Managing and enhancing our global library of standard content, including (but not limited to) blog posts, presentations & scripts, messaging frameworks, customer research summaries, videos, webinars, podcasts, and FAQs.
- Partnering with stakeholders to translate complex and technical ideas, concepts, and inputs into compelling, effective storytelling & content to elevate the DataDome brand for a variety of internal and external audiences.
- Maintaining a scalable, repeatable process for content input, development, and reviews. This includes coordinating internal and external resources to make sure the content is in line with our quality standard and is delivered on time.
- Tracking and reporting content metrics, and making recommendations to increase our content’s usage and impact.
- Contributing to building toolkits, templates, training, and processes to promote self-service and communication best practices across the organization.
- Proposing and promoting writing standards, and actively participating in creating mechanisms to scale best practices across the organization: make the content actionable by all teams through turning it into snippets, quotes, social media assets, etc.
👤 What we look for:
- Proven experience in communications, public relations, marketing, or related field
- You have a strong track record of managing content for multiple audiences and channels, preferably at a high-growth, technology company: shaping messaging, building campaigns, and pitching stories for technical personae must be a no-brainer for you
- Excellent project management skills; highly organized and detail oriented
- You are used to managing multiple projects, stakeholders, and deadlines simultaneously
- You are used to sourcing and managing external copywriters
- Ability to transition from strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution
- Ability to exercise high judgment, particularly in narrow time-frames
- You are a native English speaker
What are the next steps?
- If your application is selected, our Talent Acquisition Manager will contact you for a first chat
- You will then meet with our CMO (based in Paris)
- You will do a 1h work session on current challenges we’re facing
- The final step will be a 1to1 meeting with our CEO
DataDome is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.