🦄 DataDome is a leading bot protection vendor, based in New York, Paris, and Singapore, recognized by Forrester and Gartner as a key player in the field, and leveraging a strong technical and business ecosystem.
Our mission is to beat illegitimate traffic, so that sensitive data remains safe and online platforms can perform at optimum speed. Based on AI & Machine Learning, our cybersecurity solution detects & blocks in real-time the most advanced bot attacks.
We’re proud to protect about 200 customers worldwide, including TripAdvisor, The New-York Times, Footlocker, Hanes Brands, BlaBlaCar, Rakuten, Veepee, Adevinta and many others.
Our offices gather talents coming from 10 different countries. Our Team Members particularly like our central & modern offices, an accessible management, off-sites and other Team Building events.
Want to help us win the war against bad bots? Join our Botbusters Team!
What you will get if you join us:
- A stimulating working environment with passionate individuals and a first-class R&D team creating a top-quality and innovative solution, making DataDome one of the strongest performers in the bot protection industry
- A joyful workplace with many events throughout the year: annual offsite, summer and Christmas parties; drinks, Breakfast every Monday & Friday
- 20 PTO, including sick and personal days + 10 company holiday
- Competitive salary and rewards policy
- Attractive Medical, dental and vision package
- Office located in the heart of Manhattan, in Union Square (Part or full remote is allowed)
⭐ We’re looking for a seasoned Key Partnership Manager to join our Marketing Team in NYC and enhance our key technology and business partnership with Amazon Web Services (AWS).
Your experience creating business relationships with executive level decision makers and technology initiative drivers will be your key weapon to handle DataDome's global partnership with AWS. This includes building and evangelizing product and GTM value propositions, driving sales enablement and field interaction, keeping all relevant stakeholders up-to-date with DataDome's developments, identifying opportunities to add and/or strengthen the partnerships.
🎯 You will be more specifically in charge of the following:
- Understand who the key decision-makers and influencers are at AWS, find areas for highest impact new business to both parties, and drive execution with AWS across functions - sales, marketing, and product.
- Keep all relevant stakeholders within AWS updated on sales resources, changes and new product developments.
- Ensure that DataDome is AWS's preferred bot management partner across digital commerce businesses.
- Work with multiple sales and technical teams within both AWS and DataDome to define and execute joint technology integration, marketing and business development initiatives.
- Train and enable partner sales and solution specialists on how to position and co-sell DataDome.
- Manage all AWS marketplace transactions, including private offers.
- Coordinate joint marketing and lead generation activities with AWS ISV Partner Path & Marketplace Teams.
- Manage joint pipelines and work with the sales team to ensure AWS sales execution against leads.
- Work with DataDome Sales Team as the AWS expert to optimize joint sales efforts.
- Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team.
👤 What we look for:
- Strong connection with Amazon Web Services (including AWS system integrators).
- Experience working within an e-commerce or enterprise software environment.
- Experience in an Alliance and Technology partnership role working with a partner network either directly or indirectly.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize visions and align goals and objectives across parties to focus effort.
- Sales farmer mentality to understand and optimally manage partnerships, coupled with strategic business acumen.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Marketing strongly preferred
- 5-7 years’ experience in sales or channel management required.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Strong organization skills
- Strong customer-facing and public presentation skills
- Effective written and verbal skills
- You are a native English speaker.
What are the next steps?
- If your application is selected, our Talent Acquisition Manager will contact you for a first chat
- You will then meet with our CMO (based in Paris)
- You will do a 1h work session on current challenges we’re facing
- The final step will be a 1to1 meeting with our CEO
DataDome is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.