🦄 DataDome is one of the fastest-growing tech startups in Paris. We offer a cutting edge technology that protects online businesses (websites and mobile applications) against advanced cyber attacks.
Based on AI & Machine Learning, our cybersecurity solution can detect & block the most sophisticated bot attacks, in real-time.
We’re proud to protect more than 200+ companies worldwide, including TripAdvisor, The New-York Times, Carrefour, BlaBlaCar, Rakuten, Veepee, Adevinta.
Our offices in Paris & New-York gather talents coming from 10 different nationalities. We all love our ideally located & modern offices, an accessible management team, offsite events and weekly team-building initiatives, a chill room that includes foosball, video games and a punching bag!
DataDome is #CustomerCentric, the solution is the leader on g2.com and 100% of our customers renew their subscription year after year.
Want to play your part in the war against bad bots? Join the team and become a Botbuster!
We operate at scale and handle over 1 000 billion events per day giving responses within 3ms (99p). Currently, we are present in more than 25 data centers around the world, deployed using Docker.
Our infrastructure is deployed on AWS, Azure, Scaleway, Vultr, and GCP, using Docker, Ansible and Terraform, and monitored with Grafana and Prometheus.
This stack is currently handling 500k requests per second and manages more than 300 TB of data.
⭐ The team:
You will be part of a 5 people team and we are looking for an experienced DevSecOps Engineer who will be in charge of improving our pipelines, reliability but and scalable platform to our customers.
As a member of our DevOps team, in a typical day, you will :
- Build and maintain Cloud infrastructure and On-Premise architecture aligning security, compliance, performance and resilience.
- Build security utilities and tools for internal use that enable the DevSecOps practices to operate at high speed and wide scale.
- Write alerts and security as code deployments to provide protection from malicious traffic, vulnerabilities and other attack vectors.
- Develop security and compliance capabilities in support of DevOps processes.
- Create and maintain documentation for security systems.
- You have been building pipelines and/or monitoring production environments for 2+ years in the cloud and on premises: Docker, Terraform, Ansible, and ElasticSearch.
- Strong understanding of most widely used AWS Product and Services suite (EC2, S3, VPC, RDS, Lambda, KMS, SQS, SNS etc.), their use cases, best practices and implementation, and approaches to take in securing such services, or similar experience in GCP
- You have a great experience working in Unix/Linux environments and a good knowledge of networking systems
- You have a real passion for automation. You like managing all the infrastructure as a code and you know immutability principles.
- You have experience in putting in place security controls thanks to policies as code
- Experience with configuration and secret management on a multi-cloud environment
- Comfortable working with Containers (Docker) and Container Orchestration (Kubernetes) using best practices to secure/harden and scan these technologies.
- Experience in designing and implementing Automated Application Security tooling into the CI/CD pipeline to perform SAST and DAST operations as part of the SSDLC
- Experience of AuthN/AuthZ protocols, such as OpenID Connect, OAuth, SAML for SSO
- Strong understanding of security concepts, standard methodologies and how to apply them, such as OWASP top 10, public key encryption, access credentials, certificates, TLS, data encryption, SSH, etc
- Familiarity with security monitoring solutions
- You are familiar with, or ready to take, on-call duties
- You are fluent in English
- You have a previous experience or background in cybersecurity
- You have worked at high scale with systems like Apache Kafka, Apache Flink or ElasticSearch
- You have worked with Kubernetes and/or Jenkins (using Jenkins files)
- You contributed to a major open-source project
- You understand, precisely, how internet works
What we offer if you join our dream team
- A stimulating work environment with passionate individuals and a talented R&D team creating innovative solutions, making DataDome one of the strongest performers in the bot protection industry.
- A multicultural and diverse team with almost 10 different nationalities in the office!
- A joyful workplace with many events throughout the year : annual offsite, summer and Christmas parties; one thematic aperitif per month, breakfast every Friday morning...
- Remote friendly work environment : Tailor made work from home policy and a joyful workplace located in Paris close to Opéra station!
- A Swile card and Alan Healthcare
What are the next steps?
You x Talent Acquisition Manager : first interview and cultural fit
You x CTO : technical and cultural fit + Take-home technical challenge
You x Team: Presentation and review of your "technical proposal" with the team
You x Member of the leadership team - Discussion about Datadome vision and "raison d'être" ?
NOW you really met everyone Welcome to DataDome :)
DataDome is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.
Interested in this position offer? Send your application now!