🦄 DataDome is a leading bot protection vendor, based in New York, Paris, and Singapore, recognized by Forrester and Gartner as a key player in the field, and leveraging a strong technical and business ecosystem.
Our mission is to beat illegitimate traffic, so that sensitive data remains safe and online platforms can perform at optimum speed. Based on AI & Machine Learning, our cybersecurity solution detects & blocks in real-time the most advanced bot attacks.
We’re proud to protect about 200 customers worldwide, including TripAdvisor, The New-York Times, Footlocker, Hanes Brands, BlaBlaCar, Rakuten, Veepee, Adevinta and many others.
Our offices gather talents coming from 10 different countries. Our Team Members particularly like our central & modern offices, an accessible management, off-sites and other Team Building events.
Want to help us win the war against bad bots? Join our Botbusters Team!
What you will get if you join us:
- A stimulating working environment with passionate individuals and a first-class R&D team creating a top-quality and innovative solution, making DataDome one of the strongest performers in the bot protection industry
- A joyful workplace with many events throughout the year: annual offsite, summer and Christmas parties; drinks, Breakfast every Monday & Friday
- 20 PTO, including sick and personal days + 10 company holiday
- Competitive salary and rewards policy
- Attractive Medical, dental and vision package
- Office located in the heart of Manhattan, in Union Square (Part or full remote is allowed)
⭐ We are looking for a Senior Manager to handle relations with key industry analysts!
You are creative and experienced in analyst relations with a successful track for technology companies. You can demonstrate a track-record of successful AR program management. You have a background in developing high-impact relationships with analysts and industry influencers. Reporting to the CMO, you will be operating from our NYC office (remote work possible).
🎯 You will develop and execute DataDome's AR program, and more specifically:
- You will develop and foster relationships with key analysts and market influencers globally.
- Feed the Company's strategy with Analysts expectations.
- Proactively engage with analysts to cultivate and drive Analysts' awareness of DataDome's positioning, offering, product developments, business and / or Corporate updates, etc.
- Expand the Analyst's understanding of DataDome's USP and differentiation in the bot and online fraud space.
- Manage analyst reports, vendor ratings, and related content to secure positive placement and results.
- Prepare and manage DataDome executives' engagements with Analysts: briefings, inquiries, strategy days, etc.
- Drive alignment with all relevant Teams: sales, marketing, product, etc.
👤 What we look for:
- You demonstrate at least 7+ years of influence marketing / analysts relations experience in start/scale up for SaaS B2B solutions.
- You have a strong track record of successful AR program management with tangible results in terms of mentions, ratings, and business impacts. You have successfully managed major analyst evaluations from the communications strategy to tactical deliverables.
- Outstanding written and oral communications skills
- Clearly understand technology and can abstract business/solution value
- Self-starter with a strong sense of ownership, you are able to prioritize in a complex, fast-paced environment
- Creative thinker with bias for action
- You are extremely organized and committed to implementing down to the smallest detail.
- You are a native English speaker
What are the next steps?
- If your application is selected, our Talent Acquisition Manager will contact you for a first chat
- You will then meet with our CMO
- You will do a 1h work session on current challenges we’re facing
- The final step will be a 1to1 meeting with our CEO
DataDome is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.