🦄 DataDome is one of the fastest-growing tech startups in Paris. We offer a cutting edge technology that protects online businesses (websites and mobile applications) against advanced cyber attacks.
Based on AI & Machine Learning, our cybersecurity solution can detect & block the most sophisticated bot attacks, in real-time.
We’re proud to protect more than 10 000 domains worldwide, including TripAdvisor, The New-York Times, Carrefour, BlaBlaCar, Rakuten, Veepee, Adevinta.
Our offices in Paris & New-York gather talents coming from 10 different nationalities. We all love our ideally located & modern offices, an accessible management team, offsite events and weekly team-building initiatives, a chill room that includes foosball, video games and a punching bag!
DataDome is #CustomerCentric, the solution is the leader on g2.com and 100% of our customers renew their subscription year after year.
Want to play your part in the war against bad bots? Join the team and become a Botbuster!
We operate at scale and handle over 1 000 billion events per day giving responses within 3ms (99p). Currently, we are present in more than 25 data centers around the world, deployed using Docker.
Our infrastructure is deployed on AWS, Azure, Scaleway, Vultr, and GCP, using Docker, Ansible and Terraform, and monitored with Grafana and Prometheus.
This stack is currently handling 500k requests per second and manages more than 300 TB of data.
⭐ We’re looking for a seasoned IT Support Engineer w/m to join the team and support our fast growth! You want to improve your technical and IT Automation skills, and contribute to shape the future of DataDome.
🎯 You will be more specifically in charge of:
- Identifying hardware and software needs based on business initiatives,
- Managing Employee own mobile devices (Android/Ios), Gsuite and MDM (Jumpcloud) and Company own laptops (win / mac / linux)
- Onboarding: / Offboarding
- Setup laptop
- Ship laptop
- Credentials management
- Onboard/offboard employee
- Security : Monitor, respond to network security needs and work within the guidelines of security/compliance requirements:
- Knowledge of system security and data backup/recovery
- Disk encryption
- OS Update
- Password lock
- Admin session
- Antivirus update
- Support : Lead desktop and helpdesk support efforts, making sure all desktop applications, workstations, and related equipment problems are resolved in a timely manner with limited disruptions:
- Manage with day-to-day requests
- Incident Reporting including detection, response, and remediation.
- Support on a variety of IT projects
- Support with the upgrading, installing and configuring of new hardware and tools to meet company objectives
👤 What we look for someone who have:
- At least 3 years of experience in IT Support Management
- A great experience working in Windows / Mac / Linux environments
- Knowledge of systems and networking software, hardware, and networking protocols
- Good knowledge of implementing and effectively developing helpdesk and IT operations best practices, including knowledge of security, storage and data protection.
- Good communication skills in english (written & spoken)
- Priority & project management
- A Problem solver mindset
By joining DataDome you will have access to:
- A stimulating work environment with passionate individuals and a talented R&D team creating innovative solutions, making DataDome one of the strongest performers in the bot protection industry.
- A multicultural and diverse team with almost 10 different nationalities in the office!
- A joyful workplace with many events throughout the year : annual offsite, summer and Christmas parties; one thematic aperitif per month, breakfast every Friday morning...
- Remote friendly work environment : Tailor made work from home policy and a joyful workplace located in Paris close to Opéra station!
- A Swile card and Alan Healthcare
What are the next steps?
You x Talent Acquisition Manager : first interview and cultural fit
You x Engineering Manager: technical and cultural fit + Take-home technical challenge
You x Team: Presentation and review of your "technical proposal" with the team
You x Member of the leadership team - Discussion about Datadome vision and "raison d'être" ?
NOW you really met everyone Welcome to DataDome :)
DataDome is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.