🦄 DataDome is a fast growing tech scale-up, leading the bot protection industry from New York, Paris, and Singapore. Based on AI & Machine Learning, our cybersecurity solution beats illegitimate traffic, so that sensitive data remains safe and online platforms can perform at optimum speed.
We’re proud to protect more than 10,000 domains worldwide, including TripAdvisor, The New-York Times, Footlocker, Hanes Brands, Hermes, LVMH, Rakuten, Carfax, Adevinta and many others.
Our offices gather talents coming from 10 different countries. Our Team Members particularly like our central & modern offices in Paris & NYC, an approachable management, off-sites and other Team Building events.
Want to help us win the war against bad bots? Join our Botbusters team!
What you will get if you join us:
- A stimulating working environment with a first class R&D team creating a cutting edge solution, making DataDome one of the strongest performers in the bot protection industry
- A joyful workplace with many events throughout the year: annual offsite, summer and Christmas parties, drinks, breakfast every Friday morning…
- Amazing offices located in the heart of Paris
- An attractive remuneration scheme and rewards policy
- A Swile lunch card
- Alan health insurance
⭐ We are looking for a seasoned Technical Support Engineer to join our Paris office.
Welcome to the DataDome Customer Delivery department! Our mission consists of customer’s on-boarding & support them to make DataDome’s daily usage as smooth as possible. Thanks to a fantastic international team we are extremely proud to build a state of the art solution for our clients and contribute to DataDome’s worldwide success! You will be attached to our Paris HQ, operating globally and working jointly with our NYC HQ, and reporting to our On-boarding and Support Manager in Paris.
🎯 YOUR OBJECTIVES
You will help our customers get the most out of our solution, answer precisely their requests and resolve issues that may impact the product reliability and speed. You will be an expert in DataDome Solution and understand in-depth : how the product works its implementation lifecycle the bot detection process the dashboards functionalities
- Leading customers conversations as a technical expert and leveraging your expertise and knowledge of our solution to guide them through the onboarding and implementation phases, and more importantly in the daily usage of our solution, when needed.
- Answering customers' technical questions and specific issues, inform them and also our internal teams (Customer Success, Engineering) about your investigations
- Serving as the voice of the customer and work with internal teams such as Customer Success Managers and the Engineering department to help improve our products thanks to their feedback
- Proactively monitoring customers Leading customers conversations as a technical expert and leveraging your expertise and knowledge of our solution to guide them through the onboarding and implementation phases, and more importantly in the daily usage of our solution, when needed.
👤 What we look for:
- At least 5 years previous experience in B2B/SAAS solutions or CyberSecurity product
- You have proven working experience with Apache, Nginx, Varnish, F5, IIS, lambda@edge
- HTTP protocol is no mystery for you
- Bonus: Working with the Threat Research team you can deep dive into data and you are familiar with Kibana/Elasticsearch
- In depth technical and functional understanding of website hosting and architecture, mobile application and how the internet works (architecture, components, flows, OSI Layers)
- You are a fast-learner, curious and autonomous
- You are a team player and like to interact with other teams in the company
- You are a customer-driven person, who is excited to work and solve technical challenges in an ambitious environment.
You’re a rockstar if our company values echo your work ethic:
📣 Customer Centric
- Customer oriented and “client first” attitude.
- You are dedicated to enabling the success of our customers and make decisions with the customer's best interest at heart.
- Creative problem solver, ability to assist our customers into crisis / bot attacks.
👥. Team Spirit
- We win as a team: Sales, Onboarding, Tech, Admin, Customers and Partners.
- You care deeply about building trust with everyone you work with.
- You want to be part of a passionate and mission-driven team.
- Strong leadership and ability to relate to a wide range of audiences including Executive/C-levels.
- Strategic thinker to turn Customers' success KPIs into action plans and oversee their successful execution and implementation.
- Experience independently negotiating contract terms and overcome pricing objections for up-sell/cross sell activities.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills: effective at leading and facilitating executive meetings and workshops.
- Passionate and pro-active, self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team.
- What you don’t know, you’ll jump right in and learn. You’re not afraid to go find solutions to difficult problems that crop up.
- You constantly look for areas of improvement and seek out solutions.
What are the next steps?
- If your application is selected, our Talent Acquisition Manager will contact you for a first chat
- You will then meet with our Head of On-boarding and Support
- You will do a 1h work session on typical client situations with our Head of On-boarding and Support
- The final step will be a 1to1 meeting with our CEO
- Welcome to DataDome!
DataDome is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.